Psychologist described the actions of men who have no excuse

Many books have been written about how men behave in relationships. However, only personal experience allows us to learn and then make the right decisions. There may be general descriptions in the books, but we are all different. Our needs are different. What one woman can easily forgive her man will be completely unacceptable to another.

How men behave in a relationship I am absolutely sure that make any list It doesn't make sense. This applies not only to the actions of our partners, but also just our acquaintances or friends. Everyone has their own system of priorities and values, which was formed in childhood and later in adulthood.

Take, for example, the worst that some people think can happen in a relationship. Of course I am. I'm talking about treason.. Perhaps now you will exclaim indignantly something that no one can forgive. And most likely, this reaction will speak of your immaturity.

I don’t think cheating is good or acceptable. But I believe that can be forgiven. And not even supposedly forgive, holding in the soul a whole heap of resentment and anger, but truly forgive. Not to be remembered at every opportunity. And no, such forgiveness will not mean your weakness or soft-heartedness.

Once upon a time, as a young idealist, I truly believed in the so-called soul mate that you just need to find, and then everything will be perfect. I believed there was something. special, true loveIn which there can be no treason or scandal. When I saw this, I assured myself that people just didn’t have that love.

And you know, as I got older, I realized that perfect love can really exist... with fictional people. Only they do not make mistakes, always take into account our interests, and can read minds. Such magical creatures, or otherwise they will not be called, exist only in our imagination, and in the pages of romance novels.

Real people are just like us. They may drink at an office corporate party, flirt with a stranger, or even write something ambiguous in personal correspondence. And yet they may have partnerThey love it, and even though it’s hard to believe, they really respect it.

We want the world to be divided into black and white. Make it clear as a white day. Cheating means he doesn't. Being rude means not respecting. We want the line to be clear and clear. But our world doesn't work that way, unfortunately. People are often prone to impulsive actions that they later regret. Just because they're human.

What can be forgiven and what cannot be forgiven? You’ll never know until you’ve lived that “something.” This is the only way to understand and build your system of priorities. And, of course, it will be completely individual. And even if everyone else is satisfied with certain actions of their partners, and you will not like it, You have every right to do that..

You can create your own conditions and tell your partner about them. He can do the same. The only advice I can give is to be honest with yourself. If your favorite person repeatedly crossed the lineThe one I knew about, and it's driving you crazy, you shouldn't continue that relationship.

It's the line you define. It is important to distinguish between problems that can be solved and situations after which it is worth saying goodbye. You should not see your partner because of something that you do not accept, and he continues to do. He knew what he was doing and will probably do it again. If this action cannot fit into the Your system is acceptable and hurts you.You know what needs to be done...

Tags

See also

New and interesting