Husband's phone rings treacherously, ex-wife demands urgent arrival

What if divorcee Still wanting to reconnect with your husband? But he already has a new family, new views on life, habits, duties. Will she want to bring him home at all costs, and if so, how?

Our reader is worried that this is the situation. Her new man can’t completely break up a past relationship, although he left his old family a few years ago. What to expect and does it make sense, casting aside all doubts, to trust your man? That's in our article today.

Hello, my name is Snezhana, I am 37 years old. I have been in a relationship with a man for a year and a half. His name is Valery, and he's 42. Valera and I started living together almost immediately. And although we have a slight age difference, believe me, this union is absolutely mutual and equivalent. We earn almost the same, and I never complained about my appearance.

However, there is a problem. The thing is, Valera left the family straight to me. No, I didn't take him away, I didn't even know he was married. Despite the average income of Valeria, his ex-wife Katya wanted to have a third child. She was on maternity leave all the time and never worked. And the money, of course, was short. Here's the third one.

Valera packed up and went to a rented apartment. Don’t forget to give part of the salary to your wife. The couple did not find a common denominator and divorced. It was only after a while that we met him and he immediately moved in with me. My house is spacious, but he could use a man's hand.

And for a while we really lived in the soul. I found out about my man's past, but I didn't care. Until the first time in a long time did not call Katya. A regular call from an ex, some problems with his eldest son at school. We need to pick up, listen to the tirade from the headmaster and drive home. Well, everything happens, and at the same time see the child.

Then there were other occasions where "no one but Valera" could help. For example, take an old washing machine for repair, arrange with a local provider to conduct an Internet cable to the apartment. And a lot of little things.

You know, right? My ex-man has parents, a brother and a bunch of friends who always came to visit her while Valera was at work. Even a child could handle half of her requests, but she always needs help from Valera. That's kind of weird, isn't it? Oh yes, I forgot to say something else: all the relatives of Katya are still sure that Valery is about to walk around and come back. Like, just a period like that.

He says he doesn’t want past relationships. Seeing the kids in neutral territory without his ex-wife is the best he wants. And the fact that he goes to help Katya so often is just such a period that everything goes awry. Like she's gonna figure out how to live alone, but in the meantime, he needs a little help.

But in my opinion, Katya behaves simply disgusting. Using the role of victim to get her husband back. What could be worse?

Let me tell you why I wrote this whole story. It’s all about the last “request” of dear Katyusha. Valera and I were sitting in the kitchen, having dinner. It's a call, and I already know who that might be bothering us at 8:00 p.m. After a long phone conversation, Valery looked at me silently and began to gather. It turned out that his son was very ill and there is a suspicion that it is all about the virus, which is now on everyone's ears.

Valera hasn't picked up the phone all weekend. And by the end of Sunday came all wrinkled and with a guilty face. He says it's a terrible situation, probably everyone's sick. In response, I began to shout (I admit, I could not resist), why then they called him, and not one of his relatives? It turns out that only her parents were free, and they are old - they can not get sick. I guess I can.

So now I'm thinking about making a difference in the relationship, if not ending it altogether. What's going on? Will Valera go to his wife and live with me? I really take risks and everything. And also, judge me, he's been gone for so long. Do you think that maybe no one is sick at all, and this is just a way to legally spend time with your ex? I don't understand anything anymore.

Living for 2 families is not very honest and not at all noble. But is that true? Perhaps Valery just feels obliged to help the children and ex-wife, because he initiated the divorce?

Tags

See also

New and interesting