The chef works in Europe, but his crown dish is French quiche Loren.

While I'm out of France, I'm creating a French atmosphere at home with cooking. My favorite right now is Kish Loren. The recipe was seen on the Internet, on a video channel with a chef who works in Europe. I really like that this is a recipe for a classic pie and everything is right in it: the dough turns crumbly, and the filling is very tender.

By the way, lorenCream, cheese and bacon were invented in Lorraine, a region that now lies on the border of France and Germany. After watching the series Countess de Monsoro, she became interested in studying the regions of Fantia. And it's Lorraine that attracts me the most.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions French opencake It's called Kish Loren. In a cold state, this pastry is truly delicious!

Kish Lauren Ingredients for the test (on 2 forms)
  • 200g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 110g corn or potato starch
  • 230g flour
  • 50 ml of water
  • pinch

Ingredients for filling (for 1 kish)
  • 200g cream
  • 4 eggs
  • 150g bacon
  • 120g milk
  • 100g gruyere cheese or emmental
  • 10g parmesan cheese
  • nutmeg
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. To prepare the test, butter at room temperature beat with salt, starch, egg and water with a corolla. Add the flour to three doses. Stir until uniform.

2. The finished dough is collected in a lump, and then divided into 2 parts, since two pies come out of this amount of dough. Wrap each of the pieces of dough in food film and put in the refrigerator for half an hour. Also, this dough can be prepared in advance and frozen, and then, when necessary, remove from the freezer and prepare a cake.

3. Thaw the dough and then thinly roll on parchment paper. Put the dough in paper in a baking form. On top of the dough, lay out another layer of parchment, and then pour raw rice with coins on paper. Rice as a press will give the base of the cake an even shape, and thanks to coins, the dough will be better baked, since the metal conducts heat better than rice or peas.

4. Bake the base of the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Then take out the parchment with rice and coins, they are no longer needed, and put the base in the oven for another 5 minutes.

5. Grate cheese. Roast the bacon in a dry pan until it's golden.

6. For pouring beat to homogeneity egg, milk, cream. Add nutmeg and salt with pepper to taste. Stir, then sprinkle the grated cheese and bacon, stir again. Pour on the dough stuffing and put the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

7. That's all, French. bacon And cheese ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Chef Ilya R. On the Ilya channel you can learn a lot about French, Spanish, Italian and Asian cuisine. A real storehouse of knowledge in the field of appetizing dishes!

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the selection of open pies with chicken, bacon, pumpkin, apples, prunes and cottage cheese. All of them can be a dessert or main dish, but they differ from ordinary pies precisely in that they are not covered with dough on top.

It is believed that being able to cook quiche Loren should be a French woman. In France, this pie tart with a crispy base and soft milk-egg pouring has become a cult national dish.

Let's learn how to cook it, especially since it's not difficult at all. Kish Loren is a beautiful cake. He says, "Eat me!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting