6 beauty secrets Sophia Loren

2007. Sophia Loren is 72 years old, and she's posing for the Pirelli calendar

September 20, the legend of world cinema Sophia Loren turned 80 years old! Advanced age, but he does not fit with the image of the actress, who won the title of sex symbol. Surprised by her energy, mental alertness, grace and beauty. Lauren seemed to freeze at a certain age and does not want to grow old. What is the secret of her beauty?Early in your career Sophia Loren had recommended using plastic surgery to correct the nose shape and lose weight. But she refused, saying she didn't want to conform to unnatural standards of beauty. On how she manages to stay beautiful and slim, the actress told in the interview and his book "Women and beauty".

1. Self-discipline

"If a young woman is beautiful, but not accustomed to responsibly care for themselves, then eventually it will lose its beauty. If the average woman will responsibly care for themselves, with age it becomes only more beautiful," writes Sophie in the book. Her phrase "it is difficult to become irresistible if you are lazy" – has long been a Maxim. So, one of the main secrets of female attractiveness is self-discipline.

Know what the most favorite cosmetic product actress? Olive oil cold pressed! She puts it on the skin instead of cream, relieves them with cosmetics, use as a firming and moisturizing products for your hair, take a bath with oil. Sophie said that the nature has awarded her normal skin, but the olive oil helped her to keep youth.

Every morning, the actress rubs the face with rose water and always causes the area around the eyes a moisturizing cream. And to strengthen the hair often uses olive oil as a mask. Head, Lauren prefers to wash baby shampoo.

The actress believes that with age, the makeup is better to use less cosmetics. "When you get older, you should use less makeup. This is a simple rule. Always noticeable when older women try to compensate age with a thick layer of makeup, but that doesn't make them more attractive".

2. Proper nutrition

Can you imagine that one of the favorite actress dishes is pasta with olive oil and tomato sauce? According to Lauren, she is not dieting and loves to eat. But most importantly do it correctly. Not to cycnical, eat small portions and always keep track of what you eat. "How do you eat depends not only the figure, but the face feeling". The actress eating natural, simple foods, avoiding starch in large quantities. Eating beans, rice and vegetables. Lauren advises to avoid food canned foods, eat less red meat, more fish and chicken meat. White meat and fish contains less fat and the same protein, as in conventional meat.

And yet, according to Sophia Loren, you need to drink more fluids. "If you drink enough water – 8 glasses a day, help your skin stay young and fresh. Do not have to drink plain water – suitable and mineral, and fruit juices, and coffee and tea. But please, don't drink 8 cups of coffee a day!"

3. Physical activity

For the life of Sophia Loren managed to maintain a slim figure and thin waist. And it's not just for nutrition, but also because of physical stress.

The actress says that "physical exercises develop grace. If you do gymnastics, you walk like you own the whole world proudly and smoothly". According to Lauren, she gets up very early at 5-6 am. Then doing daily exercises, including stretching. "I always Wake up early and jump out of bed, even if I don't want to do that. No need to find excuses not to train. I walk a lot. Every day we walk within the hour – this is very useful for the heart and the shape".

However, before you "jump" out of bed Italian celebrity makes a series of simple try. According to her, they help circulation and return the glow on the face, but most importantly increase the flexibility. During the stretching Sophie drew particular attention to the breath. If breathing deeply and evenly, oxygen penetrates all parts of the lungs and purifies the blood. You need to fill the stomach with air when you breathe in, and reduce the amount of, until finally exhale. When you exhale pushed to finish the entire stale air.

The actress claims that after 10-15 minutes of such exercises have neededits a good mood.

4. Love

Sophia Loren with husband Carlo Ponti

Despite the huge number of fans, Sophia Loren all my life only loved one person – her husband, producer Carlo Ponti. They lived for almost 50 years. Ponti died in 2007, a little before they reach their Golden wedding. "Our love is a gift of God, which is awarded to a unit," said Sophia Loren at her husband's funeral. The couple had two children: Carlo Ponti Jr. and Edoardo Ponti. The actress spends a lot of time with them.

She also can not imagine my life without his beloved: "I think I was born to do this. When I had long breaks in filming, I literally could not find a place and began to MOPE".

5. Think positively

Sophia Loren said that the face is the mirror of the soul reflects the nature. "The boy or girl on the face of the little read, a youth given to serenity. But time does not stand still: we are responsible for your looks and not only in terms of skin care. You can see everything – boredom, irritation, bad mood and complaints. The years go by, and their tracks are already indelible. However, the humor, kindness and tolerance also shape your face and create the appearance of a timeless".

The actress admits that when he walks around she thinks she can be there, around the corner will definitely find something beautiful. "I always think positively. It is very seldom you will catch me in a sad, melancholic mood. Enjoy life, every moment. Always arrogates yourself with people you love, with whom it is pleasant to talk or to learn something new."

6. Self-knowledge and the adoption of age

"Age begins and ends with the mind," says Sophia Loren. – No beauty in the world cannot compare with the beauty of self-discovery and satisfaction that comes when you accept yourself for who really are". The actress likes to repeat his principle of life: "Let life go". She advises not to take on too many chores and responsibilities, do not try to handle everything and to see everything is still impossible, and sagnanet anyone does not bring happiness.

"Of course, there is the "fountain of youth" – it's your mind, your talents, the creativity you have brought into your life and the lives of people you love. When you accept yourself for who you are, consider that you really won," said the Italian star.

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting