How delicious to make spaghetti

“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti!” – Sophia Loren There is an opinion that star beauties exhaust themselves with diets, but Sophie is not one of them. The actress with enviable shapes loves food and everything related to it!

It is worth noting that Sophia Loren became famous not only for her talent and beauty, but also for the ability to manage pots and pans - on the account of the actress several colorful cookbooks in which she shares her favorite recipes of Italian cuisine. One of the most famous. cheesepaste And the creamy lemon sauce we're going to talk about today.

DepositPhotos

"Site" He will tell you how to cook. spaghetti and cheese and divine sauce according to the recipe of Sophia Loren. It cooks quickly, it turns out to be delicious, and does not harm the figure!

I owe my figure to my parents and spaghetti. I can’t imagine my life without pasta, I eat it every day and don’t get fat at all. But how, with all the calorie of Italian cuisine, does the actress manage to look so stunning?

Firstly, Italian pasta is made of wheat of hard varieties, and secondly, during cooking they are slightly not cooked, that is, they remain al dente, and therefore are more slowly absorbed. And in fact, spaghetti is not dangerous for the figure, the main thing is to prepare the right sauce and observe measure.

The ingredients
  • 250g spaghetti
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • peel 1 lemon
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp. cream (20% fat)
  • 100g grated parmesan
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 3-4 branches of fresh basil
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Pasta broths to the state of al dente (spaghetti should retain a noticeable elasticity when bitten).

DepositPhotos
  2. Clean the garlic from the husks, finely chop and roast in olive oil to a golden color.

DepositPhotos
  3. Add lemon peel, nutmeg, pour cream, add half the parmesan and wait for the sauce to boil. Do not forget to constantly stir the cream mass with a wooden spatula. Sprinkle it to your taste, stir it up and turn the fire off.

DepositPhotos
  4. Pour water off the paste, leaving half a glass of liquid in reserve. Mix the spaghetti with lemon cream sauce in a pan or pan (which is more convenient). If the dish seems dry, add some water in which the pasta was cooked.

DepositPhotos
  5. Done! Flavor paste spread out on portion plates, sprinkle with the remains of grated parmesan, decorate with fresh basil and quickly serve to the table.

DepositPhotos

If the dish seems to you not particularly dietary, you can refuse cream and make sauce only from parmesan, olive oil and lemon peel. Pasta is the easiest to prepare and at the same time delicious food, especially if there are a couple of secret sauces in the bins.

Lemon sauce will be your unexpected savior, because guests and family will be ready to eat spaghetti with it at least every day. Days of pasta will be the most favorite for the hostess: no fuss and everyone is incredibly happy!

Do you have any favorite and proven pasta recipes in your cookbook? Sophia Loren’s spaghetti recipe, don’t forget to share with your friends. By the way, not so long ago we told how to cook spaghetti without a pan, spending a minimum of time and water.

Tags

See also

New and interesting