Instructions for cooking chicken liver with onions in foil

When you have a large family, the ability to cook is a very valuable skill. At the same time, it is very important to do this from those products that will benefit the body of your household. One of those I consider. chicken liver.

True, I used to make only pate from it, but after I came across this wonderful recipe, this dish became one of the most popular. favorite dinner ideas. Even those who do not like chicken liver, thanks to this method will weave it by both cheeks!

And the thing is that I do not fry the liver, but bake in foil, and in addition to onions I add bacon or smoked sausage. It turns out appetizing, hearty, and most importantly - very quickly and simply. It doesn't take more than half an hour!

DepositPhotos Preparation of Chicken Liver Today "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. chicken-liver And bacon in foil. For those who don't like to mess around!

DepositPhotos Ingredients
  • 500g chicken liver
  • 150g bacon
  • 3-5 bulbs
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil (for marinade)
  • 0.5 tsp spices (Provence herbs or hops-suneli)
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash the chicken liver, dry and cut into small pieces. In a convenient container, mix 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, half a tablespoon of salt, half a teaspoon of pepper and spice (I have hops-suneli). Put your liver in a marinade for half an hour.

DepositPhotos
  2. Slice the onions with semi-rings and roast them in vegetable oil until transparent. Before ready, salt the onion and roast for another 3 minutes.

DepositPhotos

3. Cut the bacon into thin stripes. Bacon can be replaced with smoked sausage or smoked brisket.

DepositPhotos

4. On the foil sheet, lay out half the bacon, then half the onions, and on top half the liver.

5. Do the same with the other half of the products. Wrap the foil like candy. Warm the oven to 200 degrees and bake the liver for 20 minutes. 5 minutes before ready, unfold the liver and put in the oven for another 5-7 minutes.

DepositPhotos
  6. Put the liver on a plate and enjoy its pleasant taste.

Editorial Board Ways of cooking chicken liver there is a huge number. Some housewives prefer fried dishes, others try to cook using multicookers or ovens.

I suggest you learn how to cook chicken liver stewed in sour cream with onions and carrots. Practical hostess will appreciate!

DepositPhotos

In my opinion, this is one of the quickest and easiest ways. cook up chicken liver. Be sure to try this recipe, and you will see how delicious it is, just your fingers are cute!

In addition, such a dish is not ashamed to serve on the festive table paired with a spectacular side dish.

Share. perfect recipe With your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting