I wonder how often You clean the house? If not very often, you know ... Your liver is like the maid inside the body, continually cleanses him from all of the toxins that You "invest" in yourself. And therefore, it helps to keep all the functionality and performance of many other organs and the organism as a whole. And to maintain your liver, you can simply add some products to your personal menu.
Twenty five million four hundred seventy six thousand eight hundred twenty four
You will help a healthy picayunethe modern nutrition, as well as polluting substances, and our increasing dependence on toxic personal care products that kill our liver pretty quickly. For this reason, it is important to know how to clean the liver thoroughly and effectively with the help of certain foods.
Your liver works to cleanse the blood and remove toxic substances that we've eaten, or ingested when breathing or during the washing through the skin. When it is overloaded, as it is in many modern adults and the worst in children is very dangerous because it can lead to diseases: various forms of hepatitis, cirrhosis, cancer and other diseases.
The proper functioning of the eyes, heart, brain, gonads, joints and kidneys is highly dependent on good liver activity.
- detoxification of various foreign substances (xenobiotics), in particular, allergens, poisons and toxins, by converting them into harmless, less toxic or easier removed from the body connection;
- neutralizes and removes from the body excess hormones, vitamins as well as toxic intermediates and end products of metabolism, for example, ammonia, phenol, ethanol, acetone and ketone acids;
- involved in the processes of digestion,
- regulates carbohydrate metabolism;
- replenishes and stores some vitamins (especially high in liver reserves of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, water soluble vitamin B12), and some trace elements — metals, in particular cations of iron, copper and cobalt. Also, the liver is directly involved in the metabolism of vitamins A, b, C, D, E, K, PP and folic acid;
- synthesizes cholesterol ;
- produces bile ;
- purify the blood ;
- synthesizes the hormones and enzymes that actively participate in the transformation of food in the 12-duodenum and other parts of the small intestine.
TOP 5: the most Powerful foods that naturally cleanse Pechenga, of course comes to mind beet or dandelion... And it is true, but today we will focus on those foods that could just as easily be in Your kitchen.
And what they deserve to get into the TOP 5? This is because the majority of them not only protects the liver from toxins and help bring them, but restore the liver cells, and the level of the production of bile (gall bladder help).
Warm water and limoniidae drinking warm water with lemon juice stimulates the liver, which removes toxins and wastes from the body.
Tecnocat, one of the best foods for cleansing the liver. It didn't need to use too much. If you decide to undertake a detox diet for your liver, incorporate a clove of garlic in each dish. Even if You were attracted by samolechenie, then add in some juices a little garlic juice. Garlic improves liver enzymes as a consequence, there will be strong liver cleansing. Seasoned with crushed garlic salads have great flavor and very good for the liver.
Avocadoes eating vitamin C rich foods helps cleanse the liver? Because vitamin C promotes the synthesis of such substances as glutathione. This is one of the best compounds to promote health of the liver. The perfect product for this is avocado. This product contains a lot of valuable nutrients that contribute to the ideal liver cleansing.
Consecinta is the champion among the other representatives of green for excretion from our body of heavy metals. Chemical component of cilantro binds to these metals, releasing from the blood cells, organs and tissues, and removes them from the body. Add cilantro into juices, smoothies, salads, soups, main dishes
Kourkoumelata who have problems with the liver, turmeric is not just necessary, but essential. Turmeric hepatobilliary system will work well as a "Swiss watch". This is a favorite spice of the liver. Try to add it to stewed lentils or other vegetarian meals, and effect healing and restoration of the liver will not keep itself waiting long.
Cleansing the liver is crucial in our life and proper work of all our organs. So don't hesitate to include these defenders of the liver into your diet right now.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki