Top 5: The most photogenic women

I always wanted to be a photographer and was a period in my life when I became part of the picture. I'm in awe belonged to the camera, studying the innumerable nuances - how best to take pictures where to take pictures and, of course, who better to take pictures. Choosing among those who shoot nice, it was small, and then I thought, and whether there are celebrities who are incredible "love chamber"? The answer I found in one of the rankings compiled by the largest manufacturer of photographic equipment Nikon, but to say that I was surprised by such a distribution of seats - to say nothing.

In fifth place settled late Princess Diana, on the fourth Beyonce, Angelina Jolie in third, followed by Audrey Hepburn and, finally, on the first Cheryl Cole (!). As Cheryl was able to overtake his rivals is not clear to me why the rating did not objective and I tried to make her (certainly on the basis of personal sympathies and of the same rating, which in addition to the five listed women entered 45 more beauties).

I present to you 5 of the most photogenic women of the world in my humble opinion.

But before we see these beauties we shall understand what is photogenic ... (Wikipedia help us)

Photogenic - availability of external data, enabling to play on a screen or photo. The word comes from the Greek roots of photos and gen (light and race).
5th place - Monica Bellucci

Seductive woman in which there is a certain charm to her homeland - Italian Monica Bellucci, is located on the right in this ranking. From this 46-year-old woman just "smell" luxury and beauty. Let it not considered a brilliant actress, but the exterior Monica complain, because God did not deprive it of any beauty or sexuality or femininity, or grace. She is beautiful and extremely photogenic, so deserved fifth place.

4th place - Sophia Loren

Unfading beauty Sophia Loren, who was born in the capital of Italy, from childhood knows what glory. Sophie noticed when she was just 14 years old when she won a local beauty contest in the town of Pozzuoli, in which she and her family moved shortly after birth. Sophie was the winner and wanted to discover new horizons, so believing in their own power, the future actress and singer moved back to Rome and met her future husband Carlo Ponti and patron. It is from this marriage started climbing the Italian diva, which has now been 76 years. Thanks to her husband and, of course, the incredible beauty and talent Sophie became the owner of the honorary prizes for all major film festivals, including Sophie is the winner of five awards "Golden Globe" and two awards "Oscar". It is divinely beautiful, in her eyes lies the whole story, which reveals the viewer into her roles, songs and books.

3rd place - Brigitte Bardot

Another extremely photogenic lady in my rating, which as well as Sophia Loren is now 76 years old, embodies a woman with a capital letter. This French singer, actress, model and zealous defender of animals is behind a huge store of roles in films, recorded songs, and, of course, the photography. It was a major sex symbol of Europe '50s, so it denied the appeal meaningless. I really like her looks and in the pictures it is a beautiful and inspiring.

2nd place - Angelina Jolie

Not in vain the name of this beauty from French means "beautiful and pretty," because it is precisely this. 36-year-old Angelina Jolie master reincarnation and all its images of delicious looking at photographs. She's really smart woman, actress, mother, model and wife of a person who has a lot to learn. Many say that Angelina "break" the path to glory with their appearance, although I believe that talent there is at least a pleasant eye "shell." Her photogenic undeniable, because it is almost the only woman of our time, which will surely be remembered for a long, long time after leaving. These beautiful women are not born often ...

1st Place - Marilyn Monroe

This sex symbol of the XX century - Marilyn Monroe, has established itself. For a long time, literally I learned to be a woman, and through trial and error, it has reached the desired result. Nobody remembers Monroe inconspicuous brunette, and all remember her magnificent blonde, combines many qualities. She was beautiful in appearance, but for the pretty face nobody saw her talent and soul, so Marilyn committed suicide at the age of 36 years. For me, Marilyn - this is standard fortitude and striking beauty. Of all people, but Marilyn deserves to be the best in this ranking because it was a thorny path, but she passed it with dignity and did not lose this beauty over.

Tags

See also

New and interesting