Jolie photo shoot

This quintessential beauty concentrated in this woman, so strong that it seems as if there is no second such beauties in the whole world (although scientists believe each person has a double). Yeah, maybe the scientists are right, but the woman does not need absolutely no counterpart, for all its problems it copes perfectly and is trying to help others live a full life without sorrow, pain and tears, but nothing of her innate beauty and not talking - enough for ten. Angelina Jolie is really amazing person. She was able to break the course of his turbulent life and go to a new stage of peace and harmony. How would this actress is not Hayal yellow press, it has withstood all attacks and now unspeakably happy.

During the years of his life Jolie has changed a lot, I do not know about the inner content, but apparently it definitely changed. From the little girl with the naive view it first reincarnated into a girl with rampant sexual habits, and only later in a woman with a look of the Queen (not otherwise). What I like Jolie, so it's a natural charm. Smile, gestures, mannerisms, it looks - literally everything in it attractively.

I suggest you look at the "transformation" of Angelina from 1989 to 2011 in the photo sessions.

It was in the first part of this paper we will see Angie in the distant 1989 - 2000 years. At that time, she was incredibly beautiful, but the best years still ahead ...

Angelina Jolie Voight-

Date of birth - June 6, 1975

Place of Birth - Los Angeles, California, USA

Origin - it flows Czech, English, French and Greek blood

Height - 171 cm

Weight - 50 kg

Zodiac - Gemini

1989. Angelina 14 years.

In this young and charming girl already he had the fire which subsequently broke out. The pictures Jolie looks older than his years, although this can be justified "adult eyes" and deliberately sexy and sensual lips.

1991. Angelina 16 years.

I do not understand why the actress from complexes because of their appearance in adolescence. Very strange. Personally, if I parnёm, happy to hit on for Jolie.

1993. Angelina 18 years.

In our country, a man who has reached 18 years, is considered to be formed personality, which may already be responsible for their actions. In America, all slightly different, because there is a person reaches the age of 21 years only. The photos Angelina has matured considerably and it is certainly benefited. The only pity is that the children's innocence evaporated like mist.

1994. Angelina 19 years.

At this age, she was so cute and funny that it sounds as if it is not 19, and 16-17 years. On the face it was clearly swell, and so and so beautiful she is. There still uncorrected nose.

1995. Angelina 20 years.

The first success associated with the release of the film "Hackers" Angelina made a major discovery. Promising actress was simply "snapped».

1996. Angelina 21 years old.

The turning point in the lives of Angelina. She married actor Jonny Lee Miller and began to show his true rebellious character.

1997. Angelina 22 years old.

Without the slightest doubt share Angelina decides to maintain the image of the fatal beauty, and she obtained it.

1998. Angelina 23 years old.

The photo shows Angelina herself like a lady, but in reality behaves still indulging in alcohol and drugs.

1999. Angelina is 24 years.

Angelina changing hair color and starred in the film "Girl, Interrupted," which earned her a resounding success and a statuette "Oscar" for Best Supporting Actress.

year 2000. Angelina 25 years.

The period, which was one of the happiest Angelina - she met her second husband Billy Bob Thorton. It seems to me that she loved him more than her first husband Jonny Lee Miller and today's lover and the father of their children Brad Pitt. Probably, this is purely subjective opinion, as when she was young, hot and bright emotions manifested.

Tags

See also

New and interesting