Angelina Jolie

September 26, 2011

Angelina in a luxurious white suit of the finest cloth out of the hotel with his mother Jane Brad and his dad, William. White refreshing Jolie, but she likes black color more and it's frustrating, because it is her constant companion. White-fitting suit - it is very rare for Angelina, but she goes crazy!

October 24, 2011

The ensemble ultrachёrnom Angelina strolled Budapest. His already unhealthy thinness actress hiding under voluminous things such as such as loose trousers (they need to be tight, but Angie reed so that they already seem to be free) and a long scarf. I think it saves only in a robe beauty facial Jolie and interesting handbag with a strap.

November 1, 2011

Long dress with an interesting print Jolie wore to walk through Tokyo, where to go in order to present his film "In the Land of Blood and Honey". Blue - perhaps the third most popular color in the wardrobe Angie. Naturally, after the black and beige, of the first and second positions respectively. I like that at least sometimes, but Angie can be seen in the bright little things. Handbag this time - the classic version by Louis Vuitton.

November 8, 2011

Angelina and her "kindergarten №1» airport Tokyo. A bit strange, considering that Jolie coat and ballet flats on bare feet. Actress neglected saying "keep your head in the cold, the hunger in his stomach and feet warm" and, along the way costume. Beige coat and glasses aviators like profits from the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," but ballet shoes on slender legs look to put it mildly ... not very fattening to her at least a little)

November 10, 2011

The kids and Angie came to Vietnam. Classy way without the bare slender legs, and a long black coat, flared trousers, sharp-nosed boots and a gray scarf. It's very simple, but for the beauty Jolie is enough.

December 5, 2011

Early in the morning, Jolie met with his mother in law, Jane. Even in the morning it ambushed by paparazzi, finding a star in the milky white robes. In my opinion looks pretty good, all things neat, elegant and beautiful, but the thinness of her ages.

December 6, 2011

Brad and Angelina, and simply Brandzhelina in New York. Both in black, just like old times, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" (only being pumped Pitt, overgrown).

January 5, 2012

Angie, Pax and Mad are sent to the store to buy toys. Again, all in black Angelina shows off the streets of New York. It was hot and black, I do not understand why she always wears dark things ... My favorite color does not have to be constantly present in onions.

January 22, 2012

Actress in the outing with the kids. After these photos from the Los Angeles rumors that Jolie is pregnant, but as it turned out it was a duck, it actually fails tucked blouse. The black clothes and beige patent leather ballet flats Angelina is very convenient, but hell why beautiful women hide their beauty? Charlize Theron, Monica Bellucci, Angelina Jolie ... and this is not the whole list of beauties that hide under their own beauty black colors.

February 14, 2012

Brandzhelina in Sarajevo. The black color diluted beige, but have a feeling of perpetual mourning and it can not be.

February 27, 2012

Angie, Jane and the twins for a walk in Beverly Hills. Strict, but a beautiful image with a hint of freedom, as a reflection of mental state Jolie, I definitely like it. Unbuttoned white blouse gives the image a la voltizherka freshness and sexuality.

Tags

See also

New and interesting