"Individuality - nothing similarity - everything!"

"Individuality - nothing similarity - everything!" - With this motto, millions of women "improve" themselves, striving for perfection. Today this ideal - Angelina Jolie. How to become like her? Inflate the lips, nose smaller and make wildly sexy look. But why is it necessary to young and pretty girls personally I do not understand, because all of the above does not guarantee the similarity, which should go first inside.

I present to you girls who are trying to embody the image of Angelina in itself. All of them increased their lips, someone has corrected the nose, and some have gone further and have adjusted everything about a person in order to become as much like the actress. Of course, many of these girls do not admit that "mowed" by Angelina, but it is not necessary, because the "copy" is felt in everything - in the movements, looks, features, style. So, take a look at these "andzhelinopodobnyh" girls ...

Klaus Tiffany (official counterpart Angelina)

By nationality Tiffany German living in the United States, and by profession - designer and graduate art. She graduated from the University of Maryland, is currently actively interested in painting (oil paints) and opera singing.

In recognition of the Tiffany she looks like Angelina only externally, but not internally.

Here is a quote from her interview: "I have never indulged in drugs, it was not treated in rehab, do not abuse alcohol, did not do tattoos and did not feel the need to change sexual orientation." Apparently Tiffany really like the Jolie only appearance, but certainly not the character.

Tiffany happily married, so the question "Your husband chose you for resemblance to Angelina Jolie?" She replies categorical "No».

With her husband, I met, while still a student. And when we got married, no one else really did not know who this Jolie. Therefore I can say that my husband loves me not for my resemblance to Angelina. We are happily married and raised two children.

Dany Karlsson ("Jolie" from Sweden)

We can see that this girl is in itself quite bright personality. Dany model was fond of drawing.

She is now 25 years old, plans to set up seven to 27 years. He believes that the resemblance to Angelina Jolie will be neither an advantage nor some negative factor in family life.

It takes a few plastic surgery, and not hide it.

He was a member of the "Miss World" in 2010. The competition involved only "natural" as a girl and brought back Dani is not clear ...

He leads his own blog: itsmeyourdani.se/

Kaji Norum ("Jolie" from Norway)

It is noticeable that the girl is trying very hard to be like Angelina Jolie. At least photos "give" it is. I do not know whether it is real tattoo, but Angelina emblazoned on the back of substantially the same tiger on the lower back.

Even facial expressions carefully studied ...

Billy Bob :) Though Kaji him and did not know, but a tattoo for a couple of hours in his honor - always welcome!

Doreen Rose ("Jolie" from Holland)

Known in his native model, which has become famous and, in general, due to the similarity with Angelina. It seems to me that it is not like Jolie iota ...

Alia Nureyev ("Jolie" from Russia)

27-year-old Alia firmly states that did not do any plastic surgery and all her natural, in fact, we see that things are not as she says.

Feel the difference ...

Alia lit even at the premiere of "Salt" in Moscow (2010)

(photo was asked to remove)

With "Gena Bukin" - Viktor Loginov

Alia is very thin, like Angelina ...

Apparently even a bad copy of Angelina Jolie like men.

By the way, having been at the premiere of "Salt," Alia said that Angelina noticed it (due to standing next to it), and said that she (Alia) very beautiful.

Julia Konovalova ("Jolie" from Russia)

Another girl copying the image of Jolie ...

All caught up as Julia looks like the actress ...

Link to its page VC - vkontakte.ru/id11889577

Victoria Bonia (another "Jolie" from Russia)

Victoria enough fairly clever girl, but to claim that her natural lips ridiculous!

Famous TV successfully uses the image of Jolie.

I do not understand why everyone thinks that it is so similar to Jolie? Because of the lips, a small nose and hair color?

Photography a la Jolie

Now, on to the video. Here they are - the most famous "Jolie" in the network:

So to compare several photos Angie:

Tags

See also

New and interesting