Makeup Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has a unique person whose beauty is undeniable. She not only plump, tender, sensual lips, they dream of millions of the fair sex, but also the beautiful bottomless eyes, amazingly perfect nose and perfect eyebrow shape. But even so it is necessary to emphasize the beauty. That is why over the way Angelina pore best stylists and, of course, make-up artists who create this stunningly beautiful Hollywood actress a makeover.

Although the stellar make-up artists and bad days, when the result of their work, not only does not cause delight, but also repels. Let's look at the makeup of Angelina and make sure that depends on the makeup though not everything, but a lot.

1 (photo below). Very good makeup, stressing mature beauty Angelina. There are no flaws that would catch your eye as makeup artists really did their best and created a harmonious make-up, totally appropriate Jolie.

2. Focus on the lips of Angelina. I think it is not particularly a makeup goes, because of the nature of her large and beautiful eyes, which should be given special attention. Lips are allocated without lipsticks and glosses.

3. beautiful makeup, but it is especially notable for spirituality and pacified look actress.

4. A young Angelina, blue shadows, unknown lip color - an explosive mixture.

5. "Glowing" Jolie with unrealistic eyelashes (apparently overhead) looks great. Nothing too much (I mean all the same red lipstick).

6. Gentle Angelina without "tons" tonalnika looks natural and cute.

7. tanned and still not as emaciated as now, Angelina, I like the most!

8. In this photo felt that Angie happy mom. Energy from a very positive picture.

9. Young Jolie More nepodpravlennym nose and stupid, in every sense, make-up.

10. And yet - red lipstick Angelina ages. That lipstick, not lip gloss.

11. Excellent make-up, but chёlochka not particularly like, although it must be admitted that it does not spoil it niskolechko.

12. Such a pretty, like some small animal. It makes you want to hug. :) As far as I know, at that time she was pregnant.

13. Ideal even tone, beautiful overhead (or Naroscheny?) Of cilia, nice color lipstick = superobraz.

14. A good make-up, but a few standard. I noticed on the right schёchke Jolie something like moles or am I wrong?

15. It will highlight no makeup and beautiful hair color. I want the same. :) But make-up, of course, gorgeous!

16. Red shine on the plump lips of Angelina I like.

17. Even in his youth Jolie has a weakness for red lipstick, probably due to the ardent temper.

18. Too unnatural look cilia, but in general all over smartly ...

19. All the advantages are underlined in the 5+.

20. "cat's eyes" are insanely Jolie. She is very reminiscent of a graceful cat.

21. This is one of the favorite make-ups from Angelina to me personally. Nothing to complain about, nor why.

22. Once all merged. I do not like it.

23. Here eyes seem small, but in general everything is fine.

24. Eyebrows her course "stressed" thoroughly. :)

25. "vamp" - Angelina stole the show at the Oscars.

26. As if I did not like red lipstick on Angelina, here it represents bohemian Hollywood.

27. Corona makeup Angelina. The most memorable and favorite mejk of all presented.

28. The arrows are not turned. A pity ...

29. Well, as without her sight? He fought on the spot for any make-up.

Tags

See also

New and interesting