10 interesting facts about Angelina Jolie told by herself

Angelina Jolie is quite justifies its name - Jolie in French means "pretty, pretty." However, to his 40 years in the woman, in addition to the status of "most beautiful" and "sexiest", managed to earn a couple more no less high-profile titles: director, screenwriter, UN goodwill ambassador and mother of many children. < Website publishes a selection of little-known facts about Angelina Jolie, told her the most.

1. At age 14, Angelina Jolie was living with the guy. «My mother allowed me to bring to the house of her boyfriend. It was the smartest thing she could do, because that way we have always been under the care.

We lived together for two years, and then I enrolled in courses of dramatic art. Now I think that 14 years - is too early to live together. Frankly, I fear the day when my daughter will bring into the house of his guys. How I will chastise them - can not imagine ».

2. There was a drug addict. «I have tried almost all well-known in the world of drugs. I really have been very dark times, but Jonny (Jonny Lee Miller - British actor first husband of actress. - Approx. Ed.) Helped me see the light. I did not die young, and it is a great success - many artists have not suffered that fell to my lot. I remember to take a dose before going to Disneyland. I started thinking about Mickey Mouse as a middle-aged man who hates life ».

3. Angelina Jolie's daughter named Shiloh - as wanted to name the father of her herself. «My father wanted to name me Shiloh Baptist Voight - in honor of his beloved truck, which she and her mother traveled half of America, but my mother chose the name Angelina, having considered the father unacceptable option. She gave me a brother and double names - Angelina Jolie Voight and James Haven Voight, in future, we could make a career in movies, dropping the name of the father ».

4. The wedding was prepared as a family. «Two weeks we were preparing for a family celebration. My wedding dress was decorated with children's drawings. Cake decided not to order - it baked for us Pax. Ring Pillows sewed children, and Knox, who was assigned to carry the rings down the aisle, trained with the acorn. Mom Brad - Jane Pitt - he gathered flowers and took a bunch of them ».

5. Values ​​of only one thing. «I'm not really inclined to cling to the material, but there is one thing that is very dear to me - this bag, which holds our children passports: both American and French, and Vietnamese, and Ethiopian, and my documents from the UN ... It is a symbol of our family ».

6. Fascinated by aircraft under the influence of his son. «Maddox with delight looked at the planes that I realized: if you learn to fly, become for him a real superman. And teach - in 2005, I got a pilot's license ».

7. Angelina Jolie has no close friends. «If you have noticed, I even do not have girlfriends in movies. In real life - the same thing. When I'm not busy with work, often staying at home with her husband and children. I'm not a big fan of women's gatherings ».

8. Do not know how to cook. «Brad says I'm the worst cook in the world! My first husband thought I had lied to him all the time, just not to stand at the stove, and I could not dissuade him. It was not until as long as I did not dare to cook something. It was then that he realized that I did not deceive ».

9. Jolie - a homebody. «We are absolutely mediocre Brad's parents. Most of the time we spend at home - playing with the children, there are rehearsing and assign business meetings. Extravagant luxurious life - this is absolutely not about us. Perhaps more attention to us there was because we were already famous when they met? People used to be considered under the microscope every step - date, pregnancy, adoption, ».

10. The actress modest wardrobe. «I have quite a bit of things. I like to look elegant, so that each top in my wardrobe combined with any pair of trousers, and shoes all fit dresses. And I have a nightgown that looks like a daytime outfit. I can wake up and not changing clothes, the children go to school ».

via viva.ua/lifestar/facts-about-star/32791-andjelina-djoli-ya-pereprobovala-pochti-vse-izvestnie-v-mire-narkotiki.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting