VS Angelina Jolie Charlize Theron

Since the beginning of this year, Charlize Theron began to actively pull the blanket "most-most" of the Hollywood beauty. All contributed to this: at Charlize recently just two high-profile premieres, consequently, the promotional campaign, press conferences, photo shoots, interviews ... Angelina also decided to arrange a rest after hard work on his directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey", and She shocks the audience only his skinny leg, which later became the new love of Internet users. I propose to assess the achievements of both and see who in Hollywood all the sweeter, ruddy and whiter

1. Appearance. In this case, to understand which of these beautiful ladies - it's like comparing Coke and Pepsi. Someone more impressed blonde, someone brunette. Judging by the title, then Angie them more and they sound impressive - it chose the most beautiful woman of the decade (in the UK in 2009), the sexiest (according to the magazines People, Esquire, FHM), and yet it has been recognized as the most desired sex a symbol of all time (again in the UK in 2007). Charlize is also recognized as the sexiest in 2009 - according to Esquire. Theron have less titles, but I can not recognize her losing this round, because I believe that all the titles and rankings do not reflect the real state of affairs. 1: 1

2. career achievements. And Angelina and Charlize at different times were taken and large-scale blockbuster (Angie is the "Lara Croft", "Wanted", "Salt" at Charlize - "Aeon Flux," "Hancock," "Snow White and the Hunter," " Prometheus"). As awards and nominations Charlize slightly ahead of Angie and here's why: Jolie was "Oscar" for best supporting actress in "Girl, Interrupted" in 2000 and "Golden Globe" for his roles in "Gia" (1999) and "George Wallace" (1998). As you can see, it was more than 10 years ago. Later, Angie and repeatedly nominated for a Golden uncle, and on the globe, but won the other (winning the nomination MTV «Best Fight" I do not think a great achievement). We have Charlize and "Oscar" and "Golden Globe" and "Silver Bear", and all for the film "Monster" (a masterpiece, IMHO).

If you look in general, since 2000 more than Angelina starred in popular movies Kornova (except thriller "Changeling" and the drama "A Mighty Heart"), as well Charlize were more dramatic. But Angie has a trump card - she took off her own film "In the Land of Blood and Honey", which was well appreciated by the critics. As you can see, here again the confusion and vacillation - no one can give the victory, because both have achieved a lot. 1: 1

3. Earnings. Here Angie unconditional leader as Charlize is what works for your image, and the image of Jolie has been working on it. For example, for his role in "Beowulf" where Angie appears in the animated image of ten minutes in total, it paid 8 million. For his role in "Salt" Jolie earned 20 million, and for the "tourists" - 19. Theron does not work for free, but its modest fees. So, for her role in the blockbuster movie "Aeon Flux," which it is fully stretched on his game, Charlize earned 10 million. Fees for "Prometheus" and "bio" has not yet been made public, but in addition to these blockbuster movies and Charlize were "expensive" the actors so clearly less than Jolie received for her role

1: 0 in favor of Angie

4. popularity. We will evaluate it on search queries in Yandex. So, last month Angelina searched 159,000 times, and three times less than Charlize - 51 thousand. However, a Charlize interest is steadily growing, as evidenced by the chart of search queries Google. Although mainly a surge of interest in her person is due to the release of blockbusters and adoption of a child, do not know what will happen when all will pass the premiere. In any case, Google and Yandex Angelina (some verbs, though!) More, so in terms of popularity it furnishes Charlize. 1: 0

5. Life. On the one hand, Angelina should bypass Charlize in all respects: her beloved husband and Brad Pitt, and six children (three adopted), and the only man at Theron - is her adopted son Jackson. But the tabloids Anzhdelinu has long been called the "hen" and wrote that she had spoiled the character of the complete lack of personal time. We Charlize perhaps the best in front, and not in a hurry to someone converge it because he wants the best for herself and the child. In general, I can not assess who are more happy in my personal life, so then 1: 1

What is the result? Charlize has not yet been able to move from the throne Angelina the sexiest Hollywood actress, but she is moving to this with great strides. In 2013 come superblokbastera Charlize "Hancock 2" and "Mad Max. Road rage, "and if they fail, her popularity soar to the heavens. Angelina is planned for 2013 movie "Cleopatra." As for me, in a colorful Cleo will put to shame all Hancock and maxi-beggar, but there is a caveat: the game will completely Jolie compared to Elizabeth Taylor, and if Mrs. Pitt would be worse in this role, her title would be endangered)

Tags

See also

New and interesting