What I do not like to talk

Each person has a "skeleton in the closet," but all the secret becomes clear, especially when it comes to famous people. What did not like to say the stars and that they hid for a long time?

Charlize Theron
Charlize's mom shot her father in front of her.
For a long time in an interview with Charlize she said that her father had died in a car accident when she was 15 years old. In fact Charlize silent, her father was a tyrant and often raised his hand on his wife and daughter, and once threatened with a weapon. Then mom Charlize decided to protect herself and her daughter.

James Dean
His mother died when James was 11 years old. At the same age he had been abused by a priest ....

Leighton Meester
She was born in prison. Her mother was sentenced to 10 years in prison for drug smuggling.

Jack Nicholson
His sister is actually his mother turned out to be! And my mother - my grandmother.

Teri Hatcher

I was raped ... by his own uncle. Until recently, the actress that fact from his life are silent. She told the public when she learned that he had also raped a 14-year-old girl who committed suicide. Now her uncle was jailed and Teri helps other victims of violence.

Father Toby McGuire robbed banks.

Oprah Winfrey
Oprah at the age of nine years, was raped at 14, she gave birth, but the baby died. Until now, the personal life of the famous TV did not work.

Angelina Jolie
Godmother of twins Angelina was her former lover, actress Jenny Shimizu, with whom the actress kept warm relations.

Woody Allen married the adopted daughter.

Gabrielle Union was raped in the shop where she worked at the time. It was late at night and she was about to close the shop when there was a visitor. "My heart tells me to run, but I was taught to be polite and not to put others in an awkward position", - says Gabrielle. The visitor turned out to be armed ...

Korn vocalist Jonathan Davis, in 1995 wrote a song called "Daddy" and immediately rumors that Jonathan as a child abused by his father. Singer was nothing left to do but to tell what happened to him really. He was subjected to violence, but not the father: it was a neighbor. When Jonathan told about what had happened to him the parents, they just do not believe, decided that their son made it up ...

Not so long ago, and Ozzy Osbourne shared school memories. Ozzie said that as victims of violence, and not once but on a regular basis on the way home from school. Offenders were two men and the first time it happened in front of my sister that wounded Ozzy even more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting