Makeup Charlize Theron

"Miss naturalness" Charlize Theron beautiful, talented and intelligent, but in the privacy of a charming 36-year-old actress was unhappy. If you believe the media, at the given time have no permanent Charlize young man or at least some light attachment. It is free as a bird from the beginning of 2010, when separated from her civilian husband Stuart Townsend, with whom, incidentally, met in 2002 on the set of the film "24 hours". From this union at Theron were only pleasant memories as children the pair did not nazhila. Charlize is known for her roles in the films "Monster," "The Devil's Advocate," "Mighty Joe Young", "Two Days in the Valley" and "North Country" and "Sweet November". The screen looks gorgeous blonde Charlize, because it is not only an actress, but also a model, is an attractive slender body and beautiful face, which is not "flooded Botox", and supported in its natural state. It is what it is, and now we look at him and make-up, which it is decorated.

1. I have the strong feeling that Charlize often squints, making wrinkles appear around the eyes, and it is not very good, frankly. Especially it would be disastrous when Theron banging 45-50. Cosmetics, fortunately, it does not overload your pretty face, but only emphasizes his features. The eyes in the photo below perfectly isolated by overhead cilia, which increases the density to the outer corner of the eye, as well as using light shadows. Charlize Lips tender as a rose petal (judging by the photos). Color lipstick nice texture of her, too.

2. Not very pleasant to me, when the shadows "climb" on the nose, but it seems from this, it becomes thinner and makeup artists know it. Makeup frankly not very impressed, and lush hairstyle too. Charlize is better to open the face, and not to obstruct the beautiful curls. More Note also that the red color of the dress does not fit Theron. "Obhayala from head to toe, and calmed down", but this actress, and I like it, but always praise also does not make sense if there are flaws in the image.

3. naturalness and elegance, as if Lady Diana ... In the photo it seems that skin just shines, but it's just a flash, which is a pity ... The color combination of the shadows like - gray + gold - do not recall. Lips, as usual, pale little, but she kind of color lipstick goes, like anyone else, even if hair color is light, and light skin. This woman does not fade even with all light, blond, blue-eyed she an angel came down from heaven. I'm not exaggerating, it really is very beautiful.

4. ocherous shade - that's for sure, "pet" Charlize, because and here she used this color shadows. By replacing only the color of lipstick on a lush, full-bodied and "delicious." One minus - the small antennae (Yeah, female celebrity they are also available).

5. Elegant photo, but again too much with shadows. But with eyeliner master guessed she especially goes to all who have a more or less large eyes and eye color light green, gray or blue. By the way, the foundation tone matched perfectly, and delicious peach blush!

6. This image if copied from the new role of Charlize Theron in the film "Snow White and the Huntsman" with Kristen Stewart in the lead role. There Theron assigned niche Evil Queen. In the photo is too aggressive to make a social event, it's not going to kill anybody right there on the script ... pretentious. It is unpleasant to look at this Charlize.

7. "And is not pregnant if you hour, beauty?" - I would have thought at the sight of this picture, very much a round and it is a nice little here think. This makeup Charlize undoubtedly face. Sorry, forgot to make up cilia, but the lower eyelid summed with diligence.

8. Screaming mejk this time failed (in the recently considered overdone with silvery shadows). Generally Charlize goes black. Lipstick in this embodiment is not rosy, as the likes of Theron, but more peach, which also suits her.

9. Not bad, but Charlize is a standard makeup, so I just admire the beauty of the South African unearthly.

10. Only do not do for the role, and become a brunette, and potolsteesh ... Yes, in that I do not envy the actors, but I am sure that they have an interesting and favorite. And she is even very good in black. They say that the black ages, as well as thin eyebrows, but Charlize is still young and beautiful. Cilia thoroughly "twirled" feast for the eyes and the color of lipstick (Bordeaux is burgundy, confident men like a shade on especially the weaker sex).

11. I do not like "Curly Sue" Charlize, because it is obviously better to collect hair. Eyeliner too "under the gold", so looks bad. Pale lips again (like a sweet teenage girls, well, Charlize Theron with them, but I also only "for" pale pink).

12. Everything is good, even the "glossy" lipstick looks acceptable, but the eyes stand out slightly, though shine like two diamonds. I need a eyeliner.

13. If Barbie doll could revive it would be an exact copy of Charlize Theron, so she has a classic beauty (Barbie appeared in the '50s). In my opinion presented below in the make-up "tiger colors" - the best that we saw today on the face of Theron. Hairstyle is also best. I hope it will not follow the example of wacky and Nicole Kidman will not spoil your face Botox, hyaluronic acid, and other abominations, the effect of which is fleeting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting