Charlize Theron about Sean Penn and other things

Actress Charlize Theron graced the cover of the June issue of Vogue US. 38-year-old star appeared not only on the cover of "fashion bible", and starred in a photo shoot, which had a famous photographer Mario Testino. To cover Charlize tried on a dress from the collection of autumn-winter 2014 Christian Dior.

Charlize Theron on the cover of Vogue US in June 2014

Charlize Theron in a photo shoot for Vogue US in June 2014

Charlize Theron about the relationship with Sean Penn:

"It happened somehow naturally. And before I could understand anything, I was immersed in something that makes me much better. People who love me, can see this influence he has on me ».

"I am well aware that my life should be. And there is a simple answer to the question - can this make you a better person? So, my life really fucking good ».

However, according to Charlize, marriage is not part of her plans:

"Let's just say I never dreamed of a white dress. I think watching the newlyweds at the wedding? I think it is very beautiful. But to be quite honest, as a rule, I feel there devastated. It is expected that at the wedding people celebrate and enjoy the love, but in fact you can see a couple who spends the whole evening alone figuring out whether all all right. It looks like hard work, not a holiday. "

Charlize Theron in a photo shoot for Vogue US June 2014

Tags

See also

New and interesting