Prints eyes Nina Lin

Nina Leen - fashion photographer, to shoot in the 40s, 50s and 60s of the last century for the legendary magazine «LIFE». The portfolio of Nina's many works in various genres, but best of all she always managed to remove prints, graphic quality elements cut, transfer fabric texture. I have not seen anything like that in the works of other photographers, so I drew pictures of Nina - looks very interesting and in black-and-white photos have some elusive charm which can not fail to enjoy. Also, when my great love for the Prince of Wales's cage, crow's feet, peas and other prints I just could not not pay attention to the creations of Nina Lin.

Nina, who was born in Russia, by the way, but grew up in Europe, began working for the magazine «LIFE» in 1945 and was one of the first female photographers who worked in this edition. According to her, she always wanted to be a photographer, and his first camera bought even at the time of her youth, she continued to use with «LIFE».

Generally vintage fashion photography - is another story. It is not a single gram of Photoshop, only the hard work of the photographer and model, and at the expense of these pictures are highly valued.

The most interesting works of Nina Lin, in my opinion, was the Picture Story of identical prints on clothes and shoes. It's a bit like how we had tried to pick up the shoes and bag tone on tone, but looks much more interesting and fun. A series of photos made in 1946.

And here are some pictures of the Nina, the woman who was very pleasant and attractive. These photos were made husband Serge Balkin Nina, who was himself a photographer, during one of her photo sessions in 1945.

In general, the love of life photos were allowed, and it is thanks to the pictures with the image of our little Nina Lin learned about the world. Though these photos by themselves, and do not fit the theme of my post, I decided to priplesti him photo handmade squirrel named Tommy, posing before the camera lens in dresses. I know that these photos will be criticized as photos from the exhibition of cats in silly costumes, but just look what she's cute! And the more prints there too.

If we went to this conversation, then I tell you a little about Tommy. Mistress squirrel was a certain Mrs. Bullis, who found it "in a hollow, after the death of his mother." I hope that this crazy woman still loved her pet, but its main interest was to dress up in Tommy's especially made for him dress - about 30 pieces. He had a coat and hat for the trip to the store, pleated dress to the output, a uniform with a red cross for visits to the hospital. Kapets!

Tags

See also

New and interesting