Makeup Nina Dobreva

Versatile Nina Dobrev, who became famous for starring in the television series "The Vampire Diaries" very clever. She not only starred in the popular youth TV series, but also actively involved in dance, gymnastics and a little music. 22-year-old Nina even represented Canada at various competitions in rhythmic gymnastics. Perhaps, then, no one thought that the girl was completely gave his heart to the gym would be an actress. It all started with the fact that beautiful Nina moonlighted as a model and has subsequently seen her and later she received the coveted role which brought her success in the series. "The Vampire Diaries" I did not look, but my friends say this show is worth seeing because of the twisted plot (yes, I basically do not doubt that he is). I mastered a few seasons of "Diaries" do not know yet, but Nina superficially like me. It looks at 18 and wears well.

I guess it's all about sports and personal care. Let's take a look at the make-up Nina as one of the components of its pleasing appearance.

1. The hair is incredibly beautiful! Such brilliant! Make-up is also quite good, but still a white dress you could choose something interesting.

2. Oh, what gorgeous hair! Interestingly Nina their color or not? In all the photos about the same color ... make-up did not like, reminiscent of The Smurfs (damn, now everyone is talking about them, so sick!)

3. Make-up blends perfectly with the dress, but I would choose earrings others. A few days ago saw something similar in the Gloria Jeans are not liked. Earrings look really cheap.

4. dear, but I give a hand to cut off that in the choice of attire Nina did not help stylists. All too in teenage, although Nina could not afford it, because it is not far from thirty. Make-up in pastel colors I liked, but the haircut is horrible.

5. Ode hair Nina Dobrev continues and I can only exclaim, "They are a super-duper-duper great!". As for Meiko, he is one to one, as in the first photo of Nina, where she is in a white dress.

6. Good girl tries to be diverse. This way, you can say I got the throat, well, that he does not fit her, and that's it. Red lipstick, by the way, looks very good, but everything else - tin.

7. Cabaret image is not for Nina, at least for now ... This actress is seen by me as a gentle and fragile creature, so I do not like to see her here in this guise.

8. Beautiful!

9. Dress strange, gorgeous hair, perfect teeth, and make-up, as usual, excellent. Gold and pastel colors - a classic version of Nina.

10. Hair eshkin-Cat, well, why are you hiding? Without them, Nina loses some of its natural beauty and charm. I'd give a lot to have such shiny and healthy hair. Make-up again pretty standard for good. Oh, she is also a great smile!

11. Laying - fear.

12. Nina all shining, but the little she'd like. As if a different person. Case in makeup?

13. Do not like it. It's like on the set because it is painted ...

14. Best hair - washed hair, the best makeup - sleep, beauty - a smile and respect - flat posture.

15. Chest O_o. I never thought that Nina and she did have something you can "create" with the help of a push-up. It turned out I was wrong. Makeup too bright, but pretty hairstyle.

16. Cilia awesome, but what of the eyebrow? Smudge trace of black pencil?

17. What a beautiful Nina! The eye, reptile, summed up, but overall still very ...

18. That's the beauty meets with Ian Somerhalder (hopefully I wrote his name correctly). Really stunning appearance at this grinder.

19. Super-image, it is a pity that his eyes sad.

Tags

See also

New and interesting