CMT Music Awards 2012

Yesterday cable channel CMT, dedicated to his beloved American country music, gave their awards to outstanding country music performers of our time. Apparently, this is a large-scale event, because in addition to the nominees and music lovers in the country style, this ceremony bestowed and Ashley Greene, Hayden and Panneteri and Denise Richards. But who knows, maybe they are too partial to the fiery rhythms of country music! But the princess of country music Taylor Swift at this time did not come to the ceremony - probably offended that she was not given an award.

To be honest, I was a little scared when I saw Denise Richards - those bulging eyes and a big red mouth look intimidating. Everything else is good: excellent figure, beautiful shiny dress, although there is a clear surplus of tanning. I look at all this and think - Denise makes the same mistake as Elle Macpherson - it does not change with the years. Time flies, and Denise tries to remain the same as it was 20 years ago, and that's wrong. Woman of 40 should look elegant, not youthful.

Here Carrie Underwood slightly less than 30, but she's dressed like Denise. And who is wrong?

Carrie was a silver-black mini dress Randi Rahm. I'm surprised that the singer did not appear at the ceremony in his favorite candy style - lush chiffon skirts with a thousand, but I like that she tried something new. I like the outfit Carrie and even confuse strange black boots, but her makeup ... We see it every time and it looks it unnatural.

Jordin Sparks in evening dress Kevan Hall. Beautiful coral color is very dark Jordin and style adjusts its not the most perfect figure. I really like the dress, but the whole bow would look better with a different hair style - for example with a tight ponytail.

Jennie Garth complained about the ceremony with her daughter Luca Bella, which looks more like a daddy Peter Facinelli than my mother. Jenny was green bustier dress with decorative pleats and Luke chose a black dress with Basques - a very unusual choice for a 15-year-old girl. I'm not thrilled with both outfits - uninteresting and boring. It seems to me or Jenny looks tired? Divorce obviously did not go to her advantage.

Kristen Bell, who by the way was the leading show in gold by Reem Acra. Beautiful dress, and, moreover, it is very Kristen - despite her small stature, this long dress makes her look like a statuetochku. In addition, it is an ideal choice for an evening of country music - dress as if stolen from the wardrobe of Taylor Swift.

No wonder that Ashley Greene chose the red carpet outfit Donna Karan Atelier, because she is the face of the brand DKNY. The dress looks very simple and elegant, but it does not highlight. Personally, I love Ashley in bright color - shades of the same powdery look at her beautiful, but palely.

I confess that this ceremony was a big disappointment for me - beautiful images were few. That Panneteri Hayden did not particularly bother and put it simpler. I do not understand this dress or top with a skirt, but it does not really matter - the image turned out not ice. The bodice and white flowered skirt above the knee look ridiculous, but maybe this is a modern country style ?!

Save the situation only a smile Hayden, she is always so radiant as the sun.

I do not know who this girl is, until it became clear that this singer of country group Gloriana Rachel Reinert. Rachel is perhaps one of the few whose outfit made me positive emotions. I really like the combination of colors, prints, reminiscent of ethnic style and ornament with pleating. Another would be to reinforce this simple thin strap dress and everything would be perfect.

Another global star, who arrived at the CMT Awards in 2012, Reese Witherspoon. The actress has not passed the red carpet, but the winner on stage presented (I understand this has played the role of her character June Carter, she embodied in the movie "transgressed Hell" tells the story of country music icon Johnny Cash). At Reese was scarlet silk bustier dress with drapery on the side. "Oscar-winning" actress apparently succumbed general mood and put not the best outfit. I'm not saying it's bad, but there are more interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting