How to bake a heavy and wet kulich

According to an ancient Christian custom, it is customary to prepare cottage cheese Easter for the holiday of Easter, paint eggs and bake cakes. Every family has their favorite Easter recipes, and I like the damp cake that my grandmother used to cook.

For me, this recipe was a godsend. Nice. grandma kulich It is always thick, fragrant and never crumbles. I tried to cook cakes according to other recipes, but I can not compare them with my grandmother.

Wet cake ingredients
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 80g fresh or 3 bags of dry yeast
  • 1.3–1.5 kg of flour
  • 600g sugar
  • 500g butter
  • 8 eggs
  • 200g raisins
  • 100g nuts
  • cereal (optional)
  • 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Pour the raisins with boiling water for 30 minutes, nuts for at least 3 hours.
  2. Add 2 tbsp of sugar and yeast to heated milk, let them come for 10 minutes. Then add 500g of flour, 50g of sugar and stir.

3. Cover it with a napkin and put it in a warm place. It should be at least doubled. It'll take about 30 minutes. If the house is too cold, put the oven in an off but warm oven (35-40 degrees).
  4. In the meantime, separate the proteins from the yolks. Rub the yolks with sugar and butter white, and beat the proteins with a pinch of salt in a persistent foam.

5. Add yolks to the pool and stir. Carefully inject the whipped squirrels.
  6. Mixtures are soft, sticky dough, adding sifted flour in small portions.
  7. Put the finished dough in a large bowl, sprinkle with flour and put it again in a warm place for spreading.

8. After 30-50 minutes, add raisins, candies, nuts to the dough.

9. Mix well and spread out into forms (one-third the height), lubricated with vegetable oil.

10. When the cakes are well suited, send them to the oven, heated to 100 degrees. After 10 minutes, increase the temperature to 180 degrees and bake until ready.

11. Take the ready-made cakes out of the oven, let them stand in forms for 10 minutes. After that, grease the icing and decorate to your taste.

We hope that our article will help you prepare for the bright holiday of Easter. If you chose kaliDon't forget his decoration! Kulich must be beautiful, because it is a symbol of the greatest holiday. This is the bread of joy, it needs special attention and attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting