Salad recipe with garlic and cucumber

In the spring I want so much greenery. After winter, the body asks for vitamins and minerals. I'm escaping vitamin deficiency and cooking. garlic. It goes well with everything: I add it to salads, pies, cakes, make soup with garlic and mushrooms. It is a pity that she did not grow at home - she would grow it all year round. Lucky for those who have a dacha. You can buy seeds and germinate on the site.

The cherry is rich in carotene, contains essential oil and phytoncides. 100 grams of garlic contains a daily dose of vitamin C. It saves from spring fatigue and is useful for digestion. In addition, the plant helps with respiratory diseases, strengthens immunity. Greens are useful for the cardiovascular system, increases appetite and strengthens the body.

In addition, it is very successfully combined with vegetables. I'll tell you how to make delicious. pickles. It cooks quickly, eats even faster. I cooked my husband for breakfast, and I saw no salad. Well, I will cook more - the main thing is that it is useful and tasty.

The ingredients
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 cucumbers
  • greenbow
  • parsley
  • cherry
  • 2-4 tbsp cottage cheese
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise or sour cream
  • apple-cider vinegar
  • salt

The necessary ingredients are on our table. Let's get ready!

Preparation
  1. Cut the vegetables. Onions, cucumbers, cherries and parsley need to be crumbled finely. One bundle of barley is enough. If you add too much, the salad will taste bitter.

2. Rinse the cottage cheese. We will need 2-4 tablespoons of cottage cheese. Put the vegetables in a bowl. Then we add the curd and mix everything thoroughly.

3. Fill the salad with a tablespoon of homemade mayonnaise. You can use sour cream, then the salad will be easy to taste.

4. I also add apple cider vinegar. It gives the salad a little sour. Add sugar and salt to taste. I add sugar to most of my salads.

A couple of minutes and a salad of cherry and cucumbers is ready. He'll make a great breakfast. This dish is the pinnacle of delight and one hundred percent benefit for the body. The beaker perfectly replenishes the balance of forces of the body in the morning. Charge of cheerfulness and excellent mood. Good luck and good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting