The skill of making plum cake

My best friend told me about this cake. I changed the recipe a little bit, adjusted it for myself. It's my favorite ever since. plum-cake. Perhaps it does not look as beautiful as other pies, but it is appetizing so that your fingers are close. Appearances are so deceptive.

The recipe for this cake is 60 minutes. The finished baking can be divided into 6 servings. The whole family will be able to enjoy the wonderful taste of the plum pie.

The ingredients
  • 210g flour
  • 180g butter
  • 80g cottage cheese
  • 2g vanilla
  • 135g sugar
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • pinch
  • 3 tbsp walnuts
  • 1kg plum

Preparation
  1. Let's do the test first. We need 150 grams of flour, 15 grams of sugar, 80 grams of butter chopped with cottage cheese. We combine the ingredients and mix them thoroughly. Add salt. From the resulting mass, we roll a spike and wrap it with food film. Then roll in the cake and send for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.

2. Take a shape with a diameter of 26 cm and cover with parchment. We put the dough in the mold: we distribute it around the perimeter of the mold and bend the edges of the parchment so that the sides are turned. Punctured with a fork and sent to the freezer for 15 minutes.

3. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Send the form with the test for 10 minutes. Then take out, lubricate the yolk and send for another minute.

4. For this cake, we need about 1 kilogram of plums. Cut them in small slices. Then we line them over the dough in the form.

5. Now let’s prepare the cream for pouring. Mix 100 grams of sugar, 3 yolks, 60 grams of flour and 1 grams of vanilla. The cream should be thick, something similar to sour cream. Add nuts and evenly pour the cake. Also sprinkle the cake on top with brown sugar.

6. Set the temperature of the oven 180 degrees. Leave the cake baked for 45 minutes until the cream is sealed. Take out the cake and let it cool for a few minutes.

I really like this recipe. Baking is simple and easy, and the cake turns out to be very hearty. It all started with the plums I found in the freezer. Then I remembered the recipe that a friend once told me. I suggest you try making a cake with this recipe. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting