What Brazilian Women Find in Our Men

It turned out that hot South American women can no longer look at their macho. Yeah, Brazilian men Everything is inferior to ours. How did that happen?

Recently, my friend went to see an old friend in Brazil. Her husband is a very ordinary Russian man. However, she was advised to hold on to him with a vengeance: Brazilian women would like to repel such a handsome man from her.

She was very surprised. But she was told that in Brazil Russian men weighed in gold. How did that happen?

First of all.Brazilian women see our men as something of a harsh Viking. Brazilian men They seem too frivolous and not serious. But ours are severe and serious. That ours can not only sunbathe in the sun, but are forced to survive in the harsh conditions of the north.

Second,For some reason, Brazilian women think that our situation with women’s rights is much better. That, despite their brutality, our men often see a full-fledged partner in their soul mate. I guess you can see better in comparison.

Thirdly.The light-skinned guys are very much appreciated. It doesn't matter what country. If you have white skin and blonde hair, you look very exotic in Brazil.

By the way, I wonder what our girls are. Brazilian men They don't pay attention at all. They value their own more, that's understandable. We've all seen pictures of their carnivals. There's always something to see. And in beauty contests, South American girls always occupy prominent places. But local girls get acquainted with visitors very willingly.

Brazil is full of beautiful, bright and athletic men. However, ours seem very attractive to them. Not everyone understands that. But not only in Brazil, but throughout South America, light-skinned guys are considered attractive. It's a fact.

We may ignore the merits of our men as much as we like, but for the rest of the world, everything is not so obvious. And in what countries? If you know, write in the comments. After all, the best places for tourism are where you are welcomed with open arms.

Tags

See also

New and interesting