A recipe for potato boats with chicken and cheese

You are very lucky if you are reading this article. Because I'm going to tell you about an incredible recipe for a delicious dish! It will not leave indifferent even the most demanding gourmet - tested in practice. Why do you need all these new-fangled sushi and pizza, when simple potatoes can be cooked so tasty that your fingers are close. Guests showered me with compliments as I prepared potato boats with cheese and smoked chicken.

Potato boats with cheese and smoked chicken In addition, this dish can be very beautifully decorated. It can immediately attract the attention of guests and surprise even experienced cooks. Well, let's start the preparation. Let’s start with a list of necessary products.

The ingredients
  • 300g smoked chicken
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 6 potatoes
  • 6 quail eggs
  • 30g butter

After we have prepared all the necessary ingredients, you can start cooking. This is a simple recipe - its genius lies in simplicity and originality.

Preparation
  1. Potatoes need to be boiled in a uniform, peeled and cooled. Then, with the help of a spoon, we “clean” the middle of the potato and form boats.

2. Smoked chicken is finely sliced. The cheese should be rubbed and added to the chicken.

3. Now we put potato boats on the pot. We add a piece of butter to them and fill them with chicken and cheese. Then you need to make small holes in the filling.

4. We add an egg to each hole and send it to the oven. Bake all this creativity you need 16-20 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.

Potatoes in boats can be the main dish, but also suitable as a snack. This is a very high-calorie meal: as much as 500 calories per serving. Also, this dish combines carbohydrates, proteins and fats, which should be in one meal. Wish you a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting