Why there is no room for jealousy in a happy family

When you fall in love with someone and plan to spend the rest of your life with them, your imagination paints the perfect picture. Family, children, a cozy house and a loving husband who will support at all costs. Isn't that what a woman dreams of? It is necessary to understand that strong healthy relationships are built on mutual understanding, support of two loving people, and there is no place for jealousy in a happy family. Jealousy in a relationship puts a fat point.

Of course, a lot of subjective opinions about whether to be jealous of a loved one and under what circumstances, because often it all depends on the character. There are stories that make blood cold. And these stories are not about true love, but about people who for some reason consider their spouse property. Editorial "Site" The story of a woman who was in a difficult situation.

Our relationship developed rapidly and beautifully: proposal, wedding, honeymoon. After my son was born, everything changed. The husband began to reproach the mess, there is not enough money for anything, constantly bad mood and regular quarrels.

He began to drink, disappear in the evening, with the child did not help. We were both right and wrong at the same time. Two years later, I put my son in kindergarten and went to work. It didn't make the relationship any better. We were both looking for reasons to stay longer at work.

One day I met a classmate who called me and called me to a cafe nearby. My mom was picking up the baby from kindergarten that day, so I said yes. We had a cup of coffee, a classmate asked for a phone number, and we said goodbye. The next day the message came, “Thank you for the evening,” and we had a really good heart-to-heart conversation.

A few days later, a classmate called and invited me to the cafe, I refused. Later he called and invited me again at a convenient time. I politely refused. This would have been the end of the story, but the husband began to check the phone and found a text from a classmate. I didn't see anything special in the text, so I didn't delete it.

From the next day I had to hide the bruises under my dark glasses. My classmate didn’t know about it, and where did he come from? He came to me after work and took me home. And the next day he gave me a huge bouquet of flowers and made a marriage proposal.

In the morning I had to ask for a day off from work, but the director saw how nervous I was and offered a ride home. I couldn’t stand the beatings of my husband and decided to take my things and go to my parents. Since the director gave me a ride, my husband did not rampage and let us go home, and he left.

When I grabbed my bag, I saw all my clothes cut into pieces. Photos are torn, favorite things are broken. I burst into tears, sitting on the floor... Why is he doing this to me?

A week later, a classmate offered to move with the child from his parents to him. We have been living happily and peacefully for years. We divorced our ex-husband, and we quietly signed a classmate. My son has a brother, but both children are loved and loved by my current husband.”

It is difficult to draw clear conclusions from this story. Perhaps the situation with a classmate was a turning point in the relationship between a woman and her husband. It is terrible to think how much more it would have to suffer and raise a child in an unhappy family.

All people are different, but if in the family it comes to assault, you need to find the strength to part with this person. And it is good if there are friends and relatives who will help to cope with all the difficulties. Many of them have been fearful and fearful for years. No one can predict what will happen to him in a few years. When it comes to family, it is important to be confident in your partner. Only then will you go hand in hand through life and cope with any problems of life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting