Recipe "Ant pie" with a pour of sweets "Cow"

If you do not want to mess with the cream for a long time, but you want to surprise your home with an unusual sweetness, make them an Ant Cake or a cake. gentlest poppy And a caramel crust with toasted seeds will not leave anyone indifferent, checked!

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the details of the preparation. German Ant PieOr "Amaizenkuchen." It turns out extremely tasty, soft and lush! Since I was talking about ants, albeit indirectly, at the bottom of the article I tell you how I defeated these mischief-makers in the summer cottage.

"Ant cake" Ingredients for dough
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 15g baking powder
  • 200g sour cream
  • 70-80g poppy
  • 230-250g flour
  • 15g vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 200g candy "Cowboy"
  • 50g butter
  • 100g roasted seeds

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar to a stable foam. Then add the sour cream and stir.

2. In a separate container, mix sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Portionally add the dry mixture to the liquid, also add poppy. Stir it well.

3. Pour the dough into a parchment-covered form for baking and set it to bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour. Ready biscuit immediately remove from the form and cool.

4. To prepare the pouring in a thick-bottomed sautéin, add butter and candy. When the oil melts, reduce the fire and heat the candy so that it is completely melted and mixed with the oil to a homogeneous mass. Do not cook for a long time, if you hold on, you will get iris. 714450

5. Add to the pour toasted seeds, stir and immediately apply caramel on top of the cake, level and let cool.

6. Let the pastry brew for an hour and serve to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a German poppy cake with cottage cheese. It will surprise not only the taste, but also its appearance!

Ants in the country brought out simply: a pack of boric acid, a pack of dry yeast, a little water, a little jam. But the "Ant Cake" according to this recipe bake regularly, homemade for joy!

Do you love me? poppiesHave you ever made a cake like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting