Gifts of sweets for the New Year with their own hands

Soon the New Year is a time of fun, fireworks, celebrations and new gifts. Personally, I had a problem every year: what to give to family, friends, colleagues, close friends on this bright winter holiday.

I jogged around and spent hours in online stores until last year I found the perfect solution.

I decided to make shapes and candy.

Gifts of sweets with their own hands Figures of sweets! What could be more unusual, creative and tastier? And most importantly, they are suitable for holidays and events of any subject. Going to the wedding? Searching the scheme on the Internet, you can create a figure of a groom or bride out of candy. Anniversary of a man - look at the figure of candy in the form of a ship, motorcycle or car, and you can supplement it with a bottle of alcohol, which he prefers.

A gift to a child for a birthday - there is a fantasy in general where to walk! Corporate events, exhibitions, anniversaries... Figures and bouquets of candy are universal. For example, for the New Year, I definitely want to make such a creative sweet Christmas tree.

Editorial "Site" I've prepared 21 tricks for you. How to create unusual figures And candy bouquets. Looking at this beauty, I want to celebrate!

1. I love this apple of candy. I wish someone would do that for me personally.

2. This decision will appeal to your child. Do you remember the old Soviet cartoon “Steam Wagon from Romashkov”? This sweet craft is like it was created for his motives.

3. Fans of needlework will be pleasantly surprised by the surprise in the form of a topiary of delicious chocolate candies. There is such beauty, in my opinion, even somehow pathetic.

4. Oh, what a delightful goldfish! Such a gift is not only tasty, it will also serve as a symbol of wish fulfillment in the new, 2018 year for both the giver and the culprit of the celebration.

5. A bouquet of sweets is not difficult to make with your own hands. It can be given to anyone: a woman, a child, and a man, and almost for any holiday or even for no reason. Later you can take it apart and eat candy. A bouquet of sweets is not a simple banal gift, but a real surprise that will always be unique.

6. Another interesting variation of a bouquet of sweets for the New Year in an interestingly decorated flower horn.

7. I love the idea of making a winter pineapple out of candy! At the end of December, I will try something similar for my sister.

8. My husband is photographing in such a way that it would be high time to organize a photo exhibition of his work. That is why I am sure that such a gift will surprise him.

9. And here is the central attribute of all New Year holidays. Be sure to pay attention to this idea!

10. In my opinion, this is a great alternative to Christmas toys.

11. Want to give someone a bottle of champagne and candy? So why not make it unusual? In order to decorate champagne beautifully, you do not need to be an experienced designer or florist. The most important thing is to choose the right candy, and then just show imagination.

And we have prepared for you a wonderful idea of a gift that you can easily make with your own hands - the secret of creating a candy tree with a surprise. It will take you no more than half an hour to create this beauty.

If you want to surprise relatives and friends, colleagues and guests with an original and unique gift, a pleasant surprise, figures and bouquets of candy - the best solution for this. In addition, creating such stylish gifts is not difficult.

Take these bright and tasty ideas for yourself, because in the New Year you always have to do it. lotUnless you want to hurt anyone. Such a presentation will be remembered and will please the people close to you.

Did you like the article? Share these creative ideas with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting