Teach the forgetful husband that scored on our anniversary and even a flower did not bring

Why do some men ignore the exhausting work of women? Is it just selfishness or is it a consequence of appropriate education?

Perhaps a story from the life of a married couple in which the exhausting work of women was taken for granted will shed light on these questions? Let's check it out!

Yesterday my husband came home without flowers. I think, okay, I made something different. And he didn’t say a word, he had dinner in silence and wandered into his seated chair. It's an anniversary, 15 years. And what did I spend it on?

Every day I do all his whims and keep the house comfortable. And this is despite the fact that I lose my strength at work and work with children.

I've got all the parenting meetings, all the cleaning and cooking. Even if I return from work later, Svyatoslav will not lift a finger to cook something. And the kids are hungry, and he's not happy waiting in front of the TV for me to come home.

Just yesterday, not only did I not prepare a gift for the anniversary, but also from the threshold I began to indignant that, they say, I neglect my “female duties”! Why did he have to wait until 11 p.m. for dinner the day before yesterday?

I was late because I was preparing a surprise. But I didn't say that anymore. His words and behavior in general offended me so much that I did not respond at all. Silently packed her things and went to her mother. Fortunately, we live not far from it, or else at night to haul a suitcase for thirty lands I would not have the spirit ...

In the morning, emotions subsided and I decided that my husband and I should have a serious conversation. It couldn't go on like this. I had the feeling that he had no idea how much responsibility was being placed on my shoulders while he was enjoying his carefree life.

Turns out it was. Fame simply never thought that housework is something incredibly hard. He was used to his mother and grandmother living in the same way, without sparing himself, so he took all my work for granted. But when I finally explained my position, he understood my words.

By the way, I still got my gift. Although late, Slava still remembered our cherished date and congratulated me.

That's what heart-to-heart talk is all about. This is the only way to resolve family conflicts. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting