Found messages in his wife’s phone and guessed that her ex wrote

The phone has become a part of our lives. Some people see it as an integral part of themselves. The truth is, we hardly ever part with him. A small piece of plastic, glass and metal contains all the information about us. Both public and often private. And if ex-wife, then you can accidentally find out by looking over her shoulder into the screen of the device.

I think that such a story is so not uncommon that it is strange to be surprised. It was like every other person was in this situation from one side or the other. But everything in order.

A friend of mine began to notice that family life was going somewhere wrong. The domestic part of life suffered, he began to feel a clear lack of attention from his wife. And she often closed with her phone in the toilet or bathroom.

At first, the husband sneakily tried to peek at the phone screen. It was very interesting to him: with whom his faithful corresponded with such zeal. And at some point I realized she was texting another man.

He was so upset that he didn’t talk to her for almost a week. However, the wife was too busy with herself and her new passion to pay attention to this. But at some point he couldn't stand it and asked directly.

His wife blushed terribly, tears appeared on her face. Through sobbing, she revealed what an ex-boyfriend was texting her. Of course, I swore there was nothing like that between them now. My husband asked for the phone and wanted to see for himself. She refused, and then everything became clear. After a couple of hours, she confessed.

The shocking husband said he wanted a divorce. They had another apartment and rented it out. The husband demanded that she move there and never try to contact him again.

However, the wife did not move out, but stayed in their common apartment. She followed her husband for three weeks and asked for forgiveness. My husband kept thinking about what to do with her.

From the editorial board, that's the story. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to restore trust after this. What would you do? Would you kick out a careless wife or try to build a new relationship? Write in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting