She asked her daughter-in-law where the eggs for the pie went, received a charge of greed in response.

They are right to say that more than others can offend close people. It seems to be one family, and everything is arranged as if strangers live. Something. dinner It can literally turn into a fight. For nothing! Well, it starts later. One living space. Aren't there enough families like that? That's how they lived.

Editorial "Site" I'm not excited about this story, but maybe there's really no other way. We will ask you to evaluate and express your own opinion on this matter. Good advice is always worth its weight in gold! In addition, for some reason we are sure that this situation occurs quite often. This is what a confused woman writes to us.

Family dinner, "That's how it turned out." Baking a cake, I know I've got everything for it, and I need two eggs right now. I'm in the fridge, empty! Two hours ago, they were there, and now they're gone. I asked my daughter-in-law, they say, I made myself a cake. What do you think the reaction was? Ew, it's kind of unpleasant. Corvalol's drinking.

I am no longer a young woman, I did not know much luxury in my life. Of all the choirs here is only the apartment, which also somehow miraculously got. Probably lucky. Never mind. If everyone lives in the same territory, if the kitchen is shared, especially since we are all one family, how can we share the products?

She raised her son alone, and it was time to get married. What to do, I called them to live with me. There's two rooms in the apartment, so you can hang out while you're there. He brought me his daughter-in-law and we've been living together ever since. They already had a baby, and I tried on the proud title of “grandmother”.

Well, everything would be fine, I understand that it is difficult now for everyone, the son does not get out of work to get a bonus once again, but there are no prospects for moving to different apartments now. I could've exchanged it for two one-bedrooms, but I need money to pay for it. These are unbearable amounts for us now.

I'm a pensioner myself, I try to bribe something cheaper and go to the market. Young people have no time to do this. To be honest, none of us like this life together. We come from different generations. Well, that's the food problem. Yes, and disputes are mainly household: then they will throw dishes, then they will take the wrong pan, then they will eat something that was intended for other purposes.

And this time with pie. There are no eggs, and they are needed right now. I asked my daughter-in-law on her head, and she took it and broke, they say, I regretted eggs for my granddaughter. I called her stupid. In my heart, I admit. How can you think that of me? So I yelled and said I would buy my own refrigerator and let me eat my own food.

It may look attractive to me, I myself eat little, but what is this question? I lived all my youth in a dormitory, there are, in fact, strangers everywhere. And we weren't dividing. And somehow enough for everyone. God be with him, but we're family!

How about living in the same apartment and eating separately? God be with him that it is not profitable for them to buy food in the nearest store and all that. It's just a family dinner, it brings you together. We'll just be apart. Is that where it goes? I see it as an opportunity to distance myself. This is the kind of gratitude I have given to you.”

Be sure to write in the comments what you think this woman should do and how to react to the fact that young people want to eat separately. Do you think it is appropriate and will it be better for everyone? Perhaps your advice will help you find a solution.

Family lunch It really does, but only when people sit down at the table who, at least, value and respect each other. Let's not talk about love. Read our next article on how to attract relatives. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting