Potatoes, after which the family sings praises to the hostess

Do you want to please your home incredibly? delicious? Make them these potatoes with vegetables and chicken in the oven. My mom calls it "Minister Potato," but I'm not sure it's really a classic recipe. However, I can definitely say that your family will ask you to make this delicious every week.

Potato and chicken combined with eggplantA tomato and broccoli under a crispy cheese crust is something! The dish is not only divinely delicious, but also very satisfying.

Potatoes with vegetables in the oven Today edition "Site" will share instructions for the preparation of an unusual variation of the dish “Potato in the Ministry”. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 5-6 potatoes
  • 300g chicken fillet
  • 1 eggplant
  • 250-300g broccoli
  • 3 tomatoes
  • 100g cheese
  • 80g mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper, rosemary to taste

Preparation
  1. First of all, you need to clean and cut eggplant with thin circles. Put them on a plate and slightly salt. Leave it for 20 minutes to let the juice in. Peel the potatoes and wash them, then cut them in thin slices. Grease the tray with vegetable oil. Put thinly cut potatoes on the pan.

2. Cut the meat in small pieces, put on top of the potatoes. Smell it and taste it.

3. Clean the bow and cut it with thin half rings. Broccoli divided into small inflorescences. On the meat in the pan, first lay out the onion, evenly distributing it throughout the surface of the dish, and then broccoli.

4. Cut the tomato in circles. Put tomatoes and eggplant on the dish.

5. Cover everything with a layer of grated cheese, also slightly sprinkle with dried rosemary. And in the end, smear everything with a thin layer of mayonnaise. Bake the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes. Readiness is determined by how a golden crust is formed on the surface of the dish. I’m a little too busy, as in the photo below.

6. That's it, chicken and vegetables ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn how to prepare baked potatoes "Harmoshka" with sausage. It is for those who want to eat well, without much effort.

This dish is caloric, but sometimes it is possible. Under the golden crust one juiciness!

Such potatoes. veggy A lot of men will like it. Try to prepare it for your beloved. After dinner, I gave you new earrings the next day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting