Showing off and serving my wife broccoli soup according to Gordon Ramsay's recipe

Broccoli dishes Not everyone likes it. Just a couple of years ago, I was able to taste the taste of this vegetable. I like to steam broccoli or make fragrant soup puree from it according to the recipe of Gordon Ramsay. The British chef has a true culinary talent. With only 2 ingredients, he created a real masterpiece. Today we will try to repeat it. You'll love it!

The broccoli dish we will be cooking today has several features. Firstly, for its preparation you will need only 2 main ingredients and salt. This is the cabbage itself and the water for its cooking. Secondly, it is important to use only broccoli inflorescences without roots. This affects the taste of the finished soup as well as its color.

The ingredients
  • 2–3 large broccoli heads
  • water
  • salt

Preparation
  1. First of all, boil water in a large pan. While the water is heated, separate the broccoli inflorescences from the cap. When the water boils, salt it. Then add broccoli to the water and salt the cabbage again.

2. Brew broccoli under the lid in boiling water for no more than 3-4 minutes. Next, throw the broccoli on the coop, preserving the water in which the cabbage was boiled.

3. Put the boiled broccoli with the heat in the blender. Add to the bowl of the blender a little water in which the cabbage was boiled. Adjust the amount of water at your discretion. It all depends on what consistency of mashed soup you want.
  4. Grind the broccoli in a blender to a puree state. Try the resulting mass to taste. If there is not enough salt, salt the soup and try again in the blender. Done!

Dishes of broccoli: the advice of the editorial board The chip of this soup in simplicity. You don’t need a bicycle to make a delicious meal. Here it is important to let broccoli reveal its taste. And for this you can not digest a vegetable, otherwise with its taste qualities, the color will also change.

Gordon Ramsay likes to combine simple dishes with original serving. So, he pours broccoli soup into a plate, putting a few walnuts and exquisite cheese in it (for example, cheese with mold). On top of the dish is best sprinkled with olive oil. And if you want to beat the guests to death, serve broccoli soup in bread. Delicious!

If a British chef’s recipe doesn’t impress you, you can always upgrade it. For example, add cream and cheese to the soup. You can also make it more satisfying through other vegetables. Very often broccoli is combined with cauliflower or ordinary potatoes.

You can also find many interesting recipes on our website. My colleague Anastasia Chubar showed me how to make a juicy brew cake with broccoli and other vegetables.

I also advise you to try the divine combination of broccoli and red fish. In a homemade casserole, these products will reveal the taste of each other best. You can find the recipe here.

Broccoli can also be used. From it, a healthy vegetable salad is prepared without harm to the figure. I recommend it! And if you want a fatter salad, you will find such a dish on the link.

Tell me, do you like broccoli? How do you cook this vegetable?

Tags

See also

New and interesting