The story of the spouse who cheated on his wife arriving in the hospital

What can a woman’s revenge be if she is angry enough? Terrible and very sophisticated. On the one hand, my friend’s story impressed me. But on the other hand, I was incredibly sad about how frustrating a relationship can be. Maybe you'll get a different impression. Telling you...

Revenge of the wife Julia gave birth recently. Pregnancy was not easy, and for the sake of safety, the friend was put to the hospital. She was out of the apartment for about a month. My husband admired me for his care: he collected bags for her, rushed to the hospital like he was going to work, every day. He arranged for her every possible pleasure in the room. Even the computer brought so that Yulka could watch her favorite TV series all day long.

In general, the friend skated like cheese in butter, rejoicing at the upcoming birth of her son. While her husband... But more on that later. When she finally returned home, Yulia was too preoccupied with the baby and caring for him to notice anything suspicious. Diapers, diapers and bottles took up all her time. In a couple of free hours, she tried to take a nap. Tolik also disappeared at work, which was very unusual, given his frequent trips to the hospital during his wife's pregnancy.

Finally, she had one free evening for herself. Mom came and decided to stay with the baby longer. Yulka ran a marathon and went to a cafe nearby. You have no idea what it takes to have a baby in your arms! After a month I want to be a wolf. camping It feels like a holiday.

On her way back, Julia stopped to talk to her neighbor. Masha lived side by side and the sounds of the apartment realized that the family of Julia has become more one person. Julia gladly received congratulations. Then the neighbor surprised my Julka with a sudden statement:

- You know, Yulia, during my first pregnancy, I also suddenly wanted to dye my hair, and the doctors did not allow it. And all the hairdressers refused!

- Repaint? I haven’t changed my hair color in years.

- A month ago I saw you on the balcony from the back. Your hair was red and now you are blonde!

Yulka returned home, puzzled by the dialogue. My husband was at work, and my mother was sitting with her beloved grandson, so my girlfriend had the opportunity to carefully examine the balcony, like the rest of the apartment. red hair. And of course she found them. The couple was on the balcony, and several more were found next to the bed, on which Julia had not slept for a long time. My mother was always in my son’s room.

Should you take revenge on her husband’s mistress, if she turned out to be your own sister Next week, Yulina’s sister, the owner of a huge stack of red hair, came to visit... Suddenly, everything fell into Yuli’s head. My sister was a little younger, but she looked like Julia. It's no wonder Tolia's tempted.

My Julia was a reasonable woman. She knew it would be hard for her to divorce her husband here and now. And a couple of hairs would hardly prove anything to anyone. She decided to postpone the decision on the fate of her marriage, but left her husband and sister unpunished. Having come to visit her sister, Julia hid several very bad-smelling diapers of her son in the corners of the apartment. I am still amazed by this decision... My sister, who lived nearby, was soon forced to move. The smell was unbearable and its source could not be found.

For her husband, Julia prepared something much worse.

Tags

See also

New and interesting