The reason why women over 40 are attracted to married people

Being disappointed in people can be very easy. New experiences can be devastating, and people who have lived through them now seem to be afraid to make mistakes again. Each new man is viewed through a microscope and weighed on the scale of his preferences. I am. first-time? Never!

Editorial "Site" receives a variety of requests – people understand that something is wrong, but it is not possible to get out of this cycle on their own. We have a fairly standard collision that seems to be eating a lot of women. They all go through something like this, and they do not know what to do.

After a failed marriage, I realized that I could no longer find a life partner. Each successive candidate was worse than the previous one. I have a clear criterion, and when I meet a man, it becomes clear to me who is in front of me. Females generally pass by. I'm just forty-five now.

But not so long ago, I could not resist and, in fact, gave myself to the first person I met. And this man ended up married. This kind of novel doesn't suit me at all. But other men don't notice me either. But I am slim, athletic and take care of myself. If anyone tries, I find myself thinking that I am not even interested in communicating. Is that what it is? Staying alone or like that with the first person you see?

You don’t have to go far to see it here. conflictThe heart still craves love and intimacy, but the inner “stop” is already set up to automatically block it. It works as an air defense system and shoots down the “candidate” on the approach. Hypothetically, this man is capable of causing pain.

A woman, in an attempt to defend herself, builds a whole line of defense around herself. It turns out that a man needs to somehow overcome all the minefields, barriers, throw himself under the tank, survive - and only in this way he will be able to prove that he has no problem. loveworthy. But that's not all.

In addition to the line of defense, another dangerous stereotype is cultivated by women. The one that cuts off awareness - fools throwing themselves at the embrasures, not so much. This stereotype convinces a woman that the problem is not her. This man needs to pass the test for "loveability".

Even if he miraculously managed to break through, the woman is still in no hurry to open. Fear dictates to her that he is not good enough, not smart enough, shackled, an intellect inferior to mine. There are a thousand reasons why a man should not pass this selection anyway. In the end, love never happened, and the woman remains in her position. But there's nowhere to go!

That's how he appears. A man for whom the alarm can be turned off. This is a great way to sit in all the chairs. Married, therefore, is safe, with him is impossible. relationship. Again, with pleasure, you can make sure that the men are “not those”, there are no worthy among them. And the bed just helped relieve the tension, it doesn't count.

This is how a man becomes “everyone”, “first to meet”, “first to meet”. You want love and relationships, but your own security system is against it. Asks for it. fairness - What do we do with all this now? How do we break this cycle? What do you have to do to find a normal man?

The most obvious answer in our opinion is to stop looking for a companion in a man and consider any communication with him from this position. A normal technique that will allow you to bypass your own fear of making a mistake again. A man can be a friend, assistant, interlocutor. Not even very erudite. You don't have to try it on instantly. wedding-dress.

Of course, you cannot immediately remove all minefields and hide missiles in your pocket. It is so precisely possible to fall to “everyone” and “first oncoming”, and this already received injury will only aggravate. Do it gradually. It is impossible that no man does not cause interest. If you try, you can (and sometimes should) give them a chance.

And do not divide them into “married”, “greedy” or any other. One of them sends flowers, so let them! Whatever. deciderHow to react to that. It is important to accept one simple fact: men cannot be changed. And it's not worth it. Once you stop measuring and weighing them, there are many personalities among them. It’s not “the first one” or “the first one.”

Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this – would you? first-time Are you worried or are you inclined to give a man a chance to open up and verify his feelings? Be sure to see this great material about what men are like, so it will be easier to choose! Thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting