Mysterious bachelors over forty never admit what their weakness is

What kind of beast is such a wonderful "convinced bachelor"? Where does he live? And why is it so hard to tame? All these questions. "Site" He will answer with one brief, but very informative story from the life of a beautiful girl Olesya.

Why is this story interesting to both men and women? Everyone has a chance to recognize themselves in one of their heroes. Let's see if you can find similarities with either of these two characters.

Once I sincerely did not understand why sometimes a wealthy, pretty and kind of even ready to start a family man can not find a life partner. No one asked me, no one could answer that question.

That's how I lived in total ignorance. Exactly until I met one of those staunch bachelors...

I work as a travel agency manager. Sometimes I meet some pretty wealthy people. Sometimes my clients were single but very wealthy men. And I've often gotten a date from them. Then directly, then in the form of humorous ingratiations like: “Pay two tickets at once, the second for yourself.”

I usually miss all their compliments and jokes. But one character still managed to awaken in me an interest in his person. Called him... What does it matter what his name is? Even remembering is sick! But for the sake of clarity, let’s call him Cyril.

So this Kirill managed to hook me with his calmness and confidence. Usually men are either too aggressive in insisting on a personal meeting, or too slow. And this one directly from the first words managed to create the impression of an adequate intelligent person. So it seemed to me that by getting closer to him, I would be able to further reveal the inner qualities of this man and maybe even build a serious relationship with him.

However, as soon as we met outside of my office, all the charm was taken away.

At the beginning of the meeting, he began to talk about why he had never been married at the age of 46. I was hoping to hear as much of a sad childhood story about my mother and all that. But I couldn't think of the torrent of dirt that would be poured on all his former women.

It turned out that everyone he met, according to him, were simply “mercantile bitches” who needed only his money. So, looking ahead, I'll add that he didn't pay for dinner to see if I was one of them.

I spent the rest of the evening listening to how cynical our world had become. To say that I died of boredom is to say nothing. I have never met a more boring person in my life...

I hardly waited for the end of the dinner, and in the end I ran away from him, flashing my heels. Well, how did I escape... She paid the bill, tipped the waiter, and called herself a cab. Which he really liked, by the way.

When he called me the next day and called me for another meeting, I didn’t even look for a way to say no politely. I don’t think this kind of behavior should be encouraged. All right, if he was just too thrifty. But the way he spoke about his past relationships is not in any way.

I'm even grateful to him, though. I finally realized what a halo of mystery envelops such men.

Do you think the heroine reacted too harshly? Perhaps it was worth giving another chance to the cavalier, and not just chop off the shoulder? We will be glad to hear your opinion on this from the comments!

Have a good day and see you again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting