Logbook

5 years since my father died ... At the weekend with her mother decided to clean up the office and go through his library. Among the shelves with dusty literature found an album reminiscent of the standard typographic log book and are not giving it top value dropped in a heap "on vykid." Later, when collecting garbage, something made me flip through the album (curiosity, do not think of something ...). Stuck overnight. Later my sister and I sat and listened to her mother ... father never spoke about his life before marriage ... and in general are not particularly spread the love ... But tourism did not hide and planted us were young ... While still went through forests and even They floated in canoes, but the life-work-family priorities. Scrolling through this album I realized how much is lost in this life and whether it is time to change something.

Now I walk on this route as the'll break away ... Actually I decided to share with you these sketches YaPovtsy. Here you can learn a lot about our parents, about what, how and in what country living, about those times. I'll tell you it was fun, without the Internet, VKontakte and others like them. Then, filled with free time hiking and other nyashki of which we have never know ...

One word would be fun.

61 Will the picture. I spread as it is after the scan without clipping and editing to complete the sensation. Unfortunately, the flavor of the old paper did not pass ...

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

eight

nine

Ten

Eleven

twelve