Salad for the winter “Four vegetables”, for which you need to take only a kilogram

This recipe. winter I inherited it from my grandmother. It has been cooked in our family for decades. Salad of Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes, carrots and onions is prepared simply, but it comes out very tasty and fragrant. This snack always helps us in the harsh winter, giving vitamins and good mood!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions winter salad "Four Vegetables," or as my mother calls it, "It's a kilogram." This salad will definitely win your heart!

Bulgarian pepper salad and tomato Ingredients for dough
  • 1kg carrots
  • 1 kg of Bulgarian pepper
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 1 kg of onions
  • 1kg tomatoes
  • 0.5 tbsp salt
  • 250 ml of vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp bite essence (70%)
  • bay-leaf
  • pepper

Preparation
  1. Peel the carrots, wash and rub them on a large grater. Cut the peppers in slices and then in stripes.

2. Clean the onions and slice them. Tomatoes can be finely cut or passed through a meat grinder.

3. Put the vegetables in a pot, fill with vegetable oil. Cook vegetables for about half an hour after boiling.

4. Put a bay leaf in a pan, 2-3 peas of scented pepper, a bite essence and cook for another 5 minutes. Add salt and sugar to taste, it is better to add them at the end of cooking.
  5. Put the salad in sterilized jars, roll up the lids and put it upside down.

I also suggest you pay attention to the recipe for salad "Kubansky". It is very tasty and bright, so you can save the summer in the bank!

Note that vegetables can be in different proportions, depending on which you like. The main thing is that the weight of tomatoes does not change, since other vegetables are prepared in their juice.

This one Bulgarian pepper salad And the tomatoes are the first to disappear from the closet, checked by my family. I add vegetable oil from the workpiece to the pilaf.

Tags

See also

New and interesting