The cake for which the husband gets up at night and eats everything with milk

“What good can you make from a pumpkin?” I asked my friend, an experienced cook, yesterday. And she, smiling, handed me her recipe notebook and said, "When pumpkin season begins, I make this cake." It is impossible to get away from it, it is so delicious. And most importantly, it is prepared simply and without problems!

The recipe is based on dough, like in grated cake, but instead of jam, you need to take a juicy and delicious pumpkin filling. Today's edition. "Site" share pumpkin pie Sand dough. It's delicious!

What tasty can be made from pumpkin Ingredients for dough
  • 200g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 egg
  • 90g sugar
  • 90g butter
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 900g pumpkin
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 0.5 tsp ginger
  • 70g sugar

Preparation
  1. For test-making In a deep bowl, combine sifted flour, baking powder and sugar. Stir everything to uniformity. Add sliced butter from the fridge. Pump the oil in flour and rub it with your hands into a small crumb.

2. In a separate container, drive an egg, add a pinch of salt and beat everything with a fork to uniformity. Make a small depression in the dough and pour an egg into it. Stir everything first with a silicone spatula and then with your hands. The dough should not stick to the hands. Collect the dough in a lump, and then divide into 2 parts: the larger and smaller part. A little more than a third, a smaller piece, will go on a sprinkle of cake, and most is the basis of the dough.

The smaller part is wrapped in food film and put in the freezer for half an hour.

3. The baking mold (I have a diameter of 18 centimeters) was covered with parchment paper, and then lay out most of the dough on it, evenly distributing it along the bottom of the mold. Put the dough mold in the fridge while you prepare the cake filling.

4. Peeled pumpkin cut into small pieces, and then grind everything in the combine or soak the pumpkin in a small grater. Look how comfortable you are. A crushed pumpkin combine with sugar and spices, stir until homogeneous.

5. Place the filling on the dough with an even layer. On top of it, soap on a large grater of dough from the freezer.

6. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes.

7. That's it, pumpkin-cake ready. Bon appetit! 560764

To learn more about this recipe, watch this video. cook-channel "Yuliya Small" by the beautiful hostess Julia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=IDgwUXiL24A

I also want to know how to prepare pumpkin cupcakes. The best way to deal with autumn rain!

Now you know that you can make delicious from pumpkin! I'm sure this one is hearty and pumpkin pie You will want to cook even the laziest hostess, because the ingredients are more than available, and time and effort will be minimal.

By the way, catch my own life hack: to the filling came out even more fragrant, you can add lemon peel to the pumpkin and a little lemon juice. Be sure to try, your home will appreciate this pastry!

Tags

See also

New and interesting