The story of the bride who agreed to a fictitious wedding out of pity for the mother of the groom

While someone is thinking about where to find a good wife for his son, the heroine of today’s story personally built a happy family, connecting two lonely hearts into a single whole.

Where to find a wife for her son, Marina walked past happy couples, lowering her eyes. The girl was walking, thinking about the fact that she probably will never experience the same strong joyful emotions as these beautiful passers-by. In the plans for the weekend was another lonely viewing of the memorized film. “It’s a pity that this does not happen in life...” she sighed, recalling a heartbreaking scene from her favorite movie.

A string of sad thoughts was interrupted by a timid one: "Excuse me, can I see you?" Marina stopped, looked up and saw a confused woman in her fifties. “Can I ask you?” the stranger said awkwardly. Marina nodded hesitantly and stared at the woman in anticipation, not even knowing what adventure this casual conversation would lead to.

The woman wasted no time in telling Marina her story. The fact is that my son Dima has a wedding scheduled this Sunday, and yesterday his fiancée broke up with him and left for an unknown destination with Dimochka's best friend. We would cancel the wedding, but only all the relatives gathered at the hotels, waiting for the celebration and the money they donated, went to the banquet, it would be ugly, there is nothing to give, and without a holiday to leave people - so indeed robbery is akin. Could you pretend to be his bride for just one day? And as soon as the guests leave, so immediately all the documents for divorce and issue! – explained the stranger.

At first Marina thought it was a strange joke. But looking into the eyes of a stranger, the girl realized that she was speaking seriously. After a little thought, Marina still agreed to the proposal of a strange lady. “To marry a mother’s son, moreover, a complete stranger is no worse than a lonely viewing of a film,” Marina joked to herself.

It seemed that the woman did not expect Marina to agree. Such a joyful and enthusiastic person as her future mother-in-law (whose name she still did not know) the girl seemed to have never seen in her life.

Acquaintance with Dmitry - the groom - was in a hurry, as the new bride was a little late for the ceremony. The newlyweds managed to get acquainted only after exchanging marriage vows. And strangely enough, the acquaintance was very pleasant.

When the guests began to disperse, Dima's mother offered to take the girl home and said that the documents for divorce can be filed next Thursday. To which Dmitry replied: “There can be no question of any divorce, mother, because only the wedding was off!” The woman took a surprised look at Marina, and she just smiled. Two years later, the couple got cute twins and it seemed that the happiest couple in this world can not be found.

Tags

See also

New and interesting