What to add to the mince, so that the cutlets even in baked form were tastier than usual

Hey, everybody! Today I want to tell you about the recipe for the most common dish in the world. We're going to talk about making patties. Recently, I learned how to make regular cutlets even more delicious. It's all about one small ingredient - Bulgarian pepper, which I add to minced meat. Now I just cook. pepper-cake And nothing else.

Friends came to lunch: I treated them to branded patties. My friends liked my culinary masterpiece so much that they asked me to tell you how I cook. I wrote down a recipe for them, along with the editorial board. "Site" I'll share it in this article.

The ingredients
  • 1kg ground meat
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 pcs of Bulgarian pepper
  • 1 humpback
  • water
  • salt
  • spice
  • flour
  • egg
  • fryer

Preparation
  1. We take the onions and rub them in fine grater. Then add it to the mince and mix thoroughly. There we add chicken egg, spices and salt to taste and stir the mince again.

2. The hump of the loaf is soaked in water, kneaded, squeezed it out and also added to the mince. The pulp is needed to make the cutlets soft and juicy.

3. Take Bulgarian pepper, peel it from grains and cut finely. We also add it to the meat mass. Once again thoroughly stir the mince, and then put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

4. We get minced meat, form cutlets from it, collapse them in flour and cook in a heated pan for about 10 minutes.

It is delicious to serve such cutlets with mashed potatoes, with pasta or porridge. When serving, I usually sprinkle the dish with fresh greens: parsley, dill or basil. Try to cook such a familiar dish according to this recipe - the result will surprise you. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting