Why a friend advises you to take the biggest dishwasher, and I'm stuck to the smallest and can't stop thinking about her

Dishwashers were invented at the end of the XIX century. But we never got widespread distribution. One of the main reasons for this annoying fact can be called the modest size of domestic cuisines. Therefore, many housewives are interested in the question: how to choose a dishwasher, so that it easily fits into even an old kitchen-baby?

Like many inhabitants of small kitchens, I have long accepted the fact that the dishwasher I simply have nowhere to put. And, coming to visit friends, I watched with envy how they jokingly cope with even the most grandiose accumulations of dirty dishes.

What a surprise I was when I learned of the existence of dishwashers, which are little more than a microwave oven. At the same time, many of them are not only not inferior to older models in functionality, but also have their own special features that make their purchase a truly successful choice.

Dishwashers: Large and small Built-in dishwashers are standard sized (55–60 cm wide) and narrow (45 cm wide). The height of both models is usually in the range of 80-85 cm.

It is great if the kitchen furniture is designed to accommodate appliances of this size. But I have, for example, an already limited reserve of free space in the kitchen is completely exhausted by the washing machine.

Therefore, willy-nilly you have to look at compact mini-machines that can be put on a countertop or installed under the sink. The size of small assistants is very modest. So their height usually does not exceed 43-50 cm.

For this, you have to pay for limited functionality and small capacity. However, if the family consists of 2-3 people who have lunch at work 5 days a week, then even a capacity of 6 sets is enough.

The advantages of the dishwasher CANDY CDCP 6/E
  1. Price.
    2-3 times less than the built-in models.

2. Capacity
    Six sets are 6 plates for soup, 6 for salad, flat plates, saucers, cups, spoons, forks. But tell me, hand on heart, do we often use so many dishes at once in everyday life?

3. Water consumption
    Only 6.5 liters per wash cycle. With a manual wash, this amount will not work out for sure. “Washing dishes to creak, and with half the pills”, — write users on the website of the online store.

4. Noise level
    The inverter motor does not make much noise. So you can sleep while Candy does his job.
  5. Availability of programmes
    Intensive wash mode, simple, normal, accelerated, daily - just six modes to cope with any situation.

Weigh the pros and cons of the baby car is up to you. But I got the impression that for a small family living in a small apartment, a compact dishwasher, despite its shortcomings, can be quite an interesting solution.

Tags

See also

New and interesting