The wrong side of communication with an unattractive woman, honestly told by an elderly bachelor

I consider myself ugly and that's it. Absolutely defeatist psychology with which you have to do something. Because life will never budge. And this is especially true for those who have already matured and seen in life. Is it worth it to behave so childishly if there is no time for it at all?

The editorial board of "Site" offers to look at women through the eyes of a bachelor who is well over fifty. This is the very time when you no longer think about how what looks like from the outside, but more about how the interaction of two established Universes will take place.

© Gettyimages Consider myself ugly Many women tend to accuse men of being down on women, condescending to communicate with them. And most clearly this happens when a woman considers herself ugly. The man with his behavior seems to emphasize all this. But did the man make this woman ugly? Or maybe she did it herself?

Let's start with a dating site. Sometimes this is the only platform where some women pretend to be who they really would like to be. How does this happen? It all starts with a photo - edited, improved, not yours. This is such a gentle self-deception when a woman does not think about what will happen next. What if a potential partner calls you out on a date?

There are two options - either to appear in the image that really is, or to disappear from communication forever. But this is not so important. The important thing is that this is not only self-deception, but also an obstacle for men who lose the opportunity to independently decide whether you are beautiful or not. Because you have already decided everything yourself.

So he made an appointment for you, you decided to come. You know, a well- mannered person will never get up and run away from you. You may wonder how a man can be sleek and independent of some stereotypes and opinions. You can see the modern hairstyle, the good figure and the rose he prepared for you. Here's what he says after the meeting.

“I can already call myself a man of age, which means that I quite know how to enjoy communicating with women. This also applies to soulfulness, and intellect, and physiology. More often it is one thing, sometimes two, but so far it has not been possible to find a kindred spirit.

In general, the plans are primarily just the same communication, and only then everything else. If the dialogue is not set, then everything is complicated. I have never evaluated women by their appearance, this is generally not done from a great mind. Every person wants happiness, whatever it may be. And me too. In general, we met.

A completely different woman came to the date. Well done for making up your mind! I do not blame her for this, she sees it and this is her full right. She is very embarrassed, I just show her that everything is fine. I tried to get them talking, but it turned out to be quite difficult. She seemed to have expected a completely different result. Maybe I'll leave or yell at her.

In general, communication went wrong. A simple female fate is an ordinary job, there is a daughter, you have to look after elderly parents. It can be seen that she would like to change the situation, because she is sincere, kind and, despite someone else's photo, rather cute. Of course, she perfectly understands everything. Who will decide on a relationship with a woman over forty with a child and parents?

I walked her home, but did not give her hope. I just feel that this is not my option. We then continued our communication, she opened up, discussed everything. What can I say? If she stopped feeling sorry for herself and took up herself, tried to build her life in a different way, then there would be changes. And I wouldn't have to put someone else's photo. "

Yes, of course you can start talking about arrogance. But maybe it's all because a woman is just comfortable in this position? There is no desire to change something, designate yourself as ugly, put an end to everything and just wait for the opportunity for others to confirm it. No, really, it's very convenient. So you can justify your any unwillingness.

From the editorial board You, of course, can say who this bachelor is and who gave him the right to regret here, evaluate and explain how much. Nobody, of course. But, as it seemed to us, this man quite clearly knows what he wants, and you yourself appointed the ugly one. I do not agree? Then write in the comments whatever you think about this.

The easiest way is to say to yourself, they say, I consider myself ugly , and now you can do whatever you want with this. And I will lie, feel sorry for myself and suffer. I feel so comfortable. But maybe it's worth trying to tear the stern off the sofa and try to do something about it? Here's a helpful article on how to motivate yourself every day. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting