Why are antique dealers looking for old tube radios and radios

There are old household appliances in almost every home. Many willingly get rid of her, believing that there is no place for old rubbish in the house. However, I would not advise you to rush to take out rare copies in the trash. Old tape recorders, radios from the USSR are becoming more valuable every year. After all, these are real antiques.

The USSR radios The USSR sounded in a special way. The modern generation cannot understand - after all, they listen to music from the Internet. At that time, listening to your favorite song was not so easy. There were two options: radio or vinyl. But what a real sound it was!

It was only later that film, cassettes appeared, then discs and digital players. However, vinyl is still the highest quality sound format. Besides, listening to your favorite music from the player is much more pleasant. Thus, a certain aesthetics is preserved, the right atmosphere is created.

© Piabay Besides pleasant memories, the demand for tube radio is growing every year. Vintage lovers and collectors are constantly looking for something special. And the older the thing, the more unique it is. Of course, if you managed to keep it in working order. In addition, in skillful hands, the Soviet radio will sound like new. And it will plunge you into nostalgia for that pleasant time when the whole family sat down to listen to performances or performances of your favorite performers.

© Piabay At the beginning of the 40s, there were about 500 thousand radios in the USSR. If you still have one - believe me, you are very lucky. Massively radios began to be released a little later, in the 50s: at that time, receivers appeared in almost every family. It seems that it should be easy to dig up vintage specimens in working order. However, this is not so: such things are difficult to find in our time. Similar to old coins, vintage radiograms become a rarity over time. In addition, some of the vintage receivers are already 10 times more expensive than modern devices. Over time, they will increase in value even more.

© Piabay Old receivers look very nice to me. Their design seems to tell about a bygone era, another time in which no one was in a hurry, and life was much calmer. In a sense, such rare things are soothing. The warm tube sound of an old radio and the crackle of vinyl caress your ear with pleasant notes.

© Piabay How to understand that a thing is valuable? I will not talk about how radio receivers are arranged. You need to look more at appearance and design. And you also need to pay attention to the number of lamps. The more there are, the more complex and qualitative the model is, the higher its class. The most valuable radios are first class, followed by second and third.

© Piabay With each release, the manufacturers have improved the serial models. New, improved modifications appeared. It so happened that a new model went into production, and a year later it was refined. That is why the very first editions are the most valuable for collectors - all because of their rare design. Also, the price depends on the case, which can be made of metal, plastic or wood.

© Piabay Even if you are not a collector, you should not part with a beautiful radio or vintage radio. But know that such things should not gather dust on the mezzanine. They can be very beautifully entered into a modern interior. A good rare radio tape recorder will become the highlight of your home. The receiver can be placed in the living room or in your office, placed on a shelf. Be that as it may, I do not recommend throwing away such rare lamp devices. They can be sold to collectors or kept as a memento of a bygone era.

Tags

See also

New and interesting