Anti-crisis salad for celebrating the New Year with your family

This year, I want the New Year to come faster. I can't wait to decorate the Christmas tree, set the festive table and wait for the chimes. This year the table will be quite budgetary, and we will celebrate with the family. So the dishes are simple, but everyone's favorite. Like a salad with breast and eggs.

I will not share a detailed menu for the New Year, but I will gladly tell you the salad recipe. Write it down, you won't regret it!

Breast and Egg Salad Quite an uncomplicated salad, to be honest. And it is prepared from simple products that will not cost all the money in the world. But on the table it will look beautiful, and disappear instantly. It is eaten without residue, so make a double portion at once.

Ingredients
  • 250 g of meat
  • 6 eggs
  • 130 g hard cheese
  • bulb
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 50 ml vinegar
  • mayonnaise, salt, pepper

Preparation
  1. First you need to pickle the onion so that it has time to infuse. For the marinade, mix 50 ml of vinegar, 120 ml of water and 0.5 tsp each. salt and sugar. Cut the onion into thin slices and mix with the marinade. Leave it for an hour.

2. Then boil the meat in salted water with spices. I like chicken breast, but you can take any. Cool the meat, then cut into slices and fry in a pan. No need to overcook, let it brown a little.

3. Boil the eggs and let cool. Then cut into two and take out the yolk. Chop the yolks with a fork and mix with the garlic and mayonnaise.

4. Now that all the ingredients are ready, let's start cooking. Lay out the salad in layers. First layer of meat, then onion and mayonnaise. Stuff the egg whites with the yolk mixture.

5. Then carefully lay them out with the next layer of salad. Brush with mayonnaise, and generously sprinkle it all with grated cheese on top. Let it brew and serve!

The main advantage of the salad is the budget set of products. And also their wonderful combination, which makes the salad with breast and eggs a great addition to the festive table. We hope you like the recipe. What salads will you cook for the New Year?

Tags

See also

New and interesting