Original recipes homemade cookies

Eight million two hundred fourteen thousand twenty four

In confectionery I appreciate unusual additives. It is therefore not forget in the nearest store to buy cereal biscuits with pineapple or cranberry. But in our time, these fillings will surprise nobody, so in my free time, I read foreign sites in search of original combinations. Some of them I would like to share with you.

Blackcurrant
Whip 200 g of soft butter, gradually adding 40 ml cream liqueur and 120 g of powdered sugar. Add the mixture to 80 grams of ground almonds, 200 g of black currant, 260 g flour and 40 g of corn starch. Knead homogeneous dough and roll into "sausage". Roll it in a small amount of powdered sugar and leave in refrigerator for half an hour. Slice approached the "sausage" across and bake in the oven preheated to 200°. After 15 minutes the cookies are ready. Leave them on the baking sheet until cool and enjoy.

Ginger-almond
Cast 90 grams of almonds in boiling water for 1 minute. Then dry it with a towel and peel. Grind nuts in a coffee grinder. Beat 2 eggs 240 g white and 20 g of vanilla sugar until obtaining a white consistency. Add in the egg mixture 125 g of softened butter and whisk until smooth. Mix 250 g flour with a pinch of salt, chopped nuts and 2 tsp ground ginger. Pour the dry ingredients to the liquid and knead the dough. Wrap it wrap and send for an hour in the cold.
Sprinkle work surface with flour and roll out the dough to 3 mm. Cut rectangular blanks of size 4*6 cm and place them on the baking tray lined paper for baking. Brush each of the blanks with a mixture of 1 egg yolk and 30 ml of 10%-nykh of cream. Preheat the oven to 210° and send it procurement for 20 minutes.

Triple chocolate
Sift 400 g flour 100 g cocoa powder 20 g baking powder and 3.5 g of salt. In a separate bowl mix 4 eggs and 5 g of instant coffee. In another bowl, combine 10 tbsp melted butter 250 g brown sugar. Continuing to mix with a mixer, gradually pour the oil mixture to the egg. Continuing to whisk, add 4.5 tiles melted chocolate. Gently stir in the dry ingredients. Form the dough into cookies, place on a baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes at 180°. For more chocolate flavor I recommend to use whole pieces of chocolate.
I wish you a good cooking and delicious tasting!

Tags

See also

New and interesting