This woman weighed about 100 kg. Look what it has become now. And this is the mother of 5 children!

My sister four months ago became a mother for the second time. During pregnancy it is strongly recovered. Many of her friends who also put on much weight, nurturing children, excitedly said that there is little that can be done and you need to accept.

Of course, you can do sports and to lead a healthy lifestyle but when it is all the time with young kids!

I decided to help Ilona and began to look for ways to solve this issue. And beginning with search of those who managed to lose weight despite the employment and number of children. Because initially very helpful examples of people who have succeeded.

Ninety five million seven hundred eighty six thousand nine hundred fifty

Quite by accident in one of the social networks I found a woman who inspired me. Simone gatli 35 years, and she's the mother of 5 children. When Simone was pregnant with my first, she ate nonstop and gained so many extra pounds, what to leave weighed 3 times his normal weight.

And after birth, her weight was about 100 kg, although now, looking at its physical form, it is hard to believe.

My life ?????? #family #mom #mum #fitfam #fitspo #fitness #bodygoals #booty #fitnessmum #fitmum #workout #eercise #happy #familygoals #babymama #bbg #gymbunny #diet #weightloss #tone #shapeup #gains #girlswholift #fitgirls #mummyblogger #abs #bikini #model #transformation #swimwear

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Mar 18 2017 3:04 PDT

Edition «Site» inspired by the story of this woman, find out for you the secret to losing weight and slimness large Simone gatli. That should look like a modern woman!

Formation of a healthy way iznela many women the birth of a child becomes a kind of excuse to to do less yourself and start your body.

This native North Yorkshire believes that a woman can not afford to look the wrong way, even if she has not one, but three or five children. To be a real woman and mother for Simona is to get done during the day 1,000 cases, but still not to forget to work on yourself.

Feel the burn? guys I've uploaded an epress workout on my YouTube Chanel link is in my bio ?? #fitspo #fitfam #bodygoals #booty #girlswholift #diet #weightloss #workout #eercise #gymbunny #fitmom #fitmum #fitgirls #fitness #fitnessmotivation #bbg #strong #fitnessaddict #gymaddict #fitspiration #transformation #personaltrainer #abs #6pack #squats #weightlifting #bodybuilding #goals #legsfordays #instafit

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Jan 30 2017 11:29 PST

Every day Simon gets up at 5 am, and while her entire kindergarten sleeping quietly for an hour working on his body. Then two more times a week, she runs into the room and spends half an hour on weight training. Also, in your profile in the social network girl shows and tells how to get in shape after childbirth.

Girls you can do these at home? or in the park ?or in the que at the store? (well you might not do this in the que at the store but you know what I mean ?) they don't have to look perfect just go for it do them and see the difference. ??? #fitmum #fitmom #fitnessmodel #fit #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitfam #gymbunny #girlswholift #fitgirls #booty #squats #eercise #gymaddict #instafit #abs #workout #weightloss #diet #transformation #gymwear #glutes #bodygoals #fitness #gains #tone #personaltrainer #inspiration #fitspiration #nevergiveup

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Jan 18 2017 at 12:13 PST

After morning classes the Briton goes for a walk with the dog, and for daily sit-UPS and push-UPS uses the weight of their own children.

Fit Mama ?? #fitmom #fitmum #fitmama #fitness #fit #workout #fitmomsofig #fitspo #fitnessaddict #gym #gymaddict #musclebeach #bodygoals #fitgirls #postpartumfitness #moms #mums #eercise #healthy #bodyforlifel #fitnessmum #instafit #bbg #fitfam #girlswholift #fitchicks #strongmom #igfitmoms #postbabybody #fitnessmotivation @fit_moms_of_ig @ukwomenshealth @miss_mulloy @fit.moms.of.ig @fit_moms_of_ig @gainzleague @just_fitness_health @fitgirls_inspire

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Oct 18 2016 at 4:10 am PDT

However Simone was lucky: her husband, 45-year-old Professor and nutritionist, is helping his wife to follow the diet. And with it Gender gatli and children — Minnie (2 years), India (5 years) blossom (6 years), Chester (7 years old) and summer (9 years old) love to play sports.

Workout my way ?? @womensbest #womensbest #fitmom #fitmum #fitspo #fitfam #strongmum #fitnessmum #mommyblogger #girlswholift #fitgirls #fitchicks #fitness #fit #fitnessmodel #bodygoals #fitnessmotivation #diet #weightloss #transformation #beachbody #bikinimodel #booty #goals #gains #gym #gymbuddy #gymbunny #health #workout #eercise

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) May 1 2017 10:04 PDT

Another secret: the day Simon very much goes on foot with children, accustoming them to active lifestyle. The woman tries as much time to spend with the kids outdoors instead of letting them sit home and play on the computer.

My Tribe My Squad ?? love my babies. Check out @redbookmag where I am featured this week in one of America's biggest publications about being a mum who shares some of my moments online and how the trolls react.? Makes for a good read along side three other mums with their own stories? @womensbest @bombshellsportswear #womensbest #fitmom #fitmum #fitspo #fitfam #fitnessmum #fitness #fit #bodygoals #mommyblogger #mummyblogger #mama #strongnotskinny #workout #transformation #diet #motivation #gym #diet #mom #mum #family #gymwear #fitnessmodel #fitgirls #media #magazine #health #gains #abs #squats

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) May 31 2017 10:37 PDT

During my 5 pregnancies, Simon gained more than 120 pounds. But managed to part with them because of the love of the sport.

Chest Raises? #fitnessvlog #fitfam #fit #workout #girlswholift #fitnessblog #fitmum #fitmom #fitnessmotivation #fitnessaddict #bodygoals #model #fitnessmodel #gymaddict #muscles #fitgirls #fitchicks #bikinibody #bbg #bbgcommunity #personaltrainer #body #gymlife #bodybuilding #gym #gymwear #bikinimodel #instafit #bikinipro #fitnessgirl

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Oct 9 2016 12:47 PDT

But so are her classes at home.

My kids love to bo (or just love to punch me? just wait to see my 5th child at the end) It's great to involve kids in eercise it teaches them that it can be fun and all inclusive. For kids to have a positive early eperience with eercise leads to a life long enjoyment and increased confidence at a variety of sports and activities. ??? outfit by @pumawomen ?#fitmom #fitmum #fitnessmum #fitnessvlog #workout #eercisevideo #fitspiration #bodygoals #fitnessmotivation #eercise #boing #familyfit #training #personaltrainer #fitspo #fitfam #strongmom #mummyblogger #fit #fitness #gym #gymaddict #fitnessaddict @thefitmomsclub @fit.moms.of.ig #weightloss #mommyblogger #fitgirls #strong #model #fitnessmodel #fitnessgoals

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) 29 Nov 2016 12:46 PST

By their example of hard-working British woman wants to show other women that you don't have to live in the gym to have a flat stomach and toned body.

My gang of 5 babies. With only 6 years between all 5 I spent most of the 6 years gaining and losing weight. I gained a total of 18 stone and it took some shifting! I get asked by many women how to get back in shape after having babies and I can honestly say if I can do it you can do it. Here are a few tips that I found worked for me. 1. Lots of walking with the pram 2. Walking to the local shops rather than driving. 3. Not dieting but focusing on the positive benefits food and earing regularly. 4. Finding other mums to walk with. 5. Focusing on you, not on others milestones both with the baby and with your body. However I just kept focused I and I stayed realistic and I keep changing/etending my goals once I reached them just setting small manageable goals each time. I will be giving more help and advice in the new year? I'm working on my strength and gains in 2017 and with the help from @womensbest #womensbest #fitmom #fitmum #mummyblogger #moms #fitgirls #fitnessmom #fitnessmum #strongmum #postpartumfitness #weightloss #weightlossjourney #bodygoals #pregnancy #fitnessmotivation #model #fitnessmodel #abs #workout #gym #moms #gymaddict #babybody #fitfam #fitspo #ukwomenshealth @fit.mom.of.ig @thefitmomsclub @ukwomenshealth @miss_mulloy #fitnessaddict #girlswholift #muscles #bodybuilding #photooftheday @fitandwellmagazine @new_magazine1 @motherandbaby

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Dec 21 2016 at 1:21 PST

Also Simon tries to adhere to proper nutrition, preferring only freshly prepared food and trying to avoid refined products such as pasta, sweets and pastries.

My baby girl ?? #mom #mum #fitmum #fitmom #fitspo #fitfam #bodygoals #fitness #fitgirls #model #fitmonsofig #fitnessmotivation #mummyblogger #fitnessmodel #hairgoals #babybody #gym #gymaddict #workout #weightloss #diet #fitspiration #muscles #girlswholift #fitchicks #babymama #strongmom #bodybuilding #gains #personaltrainer

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) 29 Dec 2016 12:52 PST

As you can see, no special secrets, Simone no. She's just every day hard work on themselves and every minute is beneficial. The main thing — not to invent excuses and do not forget to love yourself.

Keeping fit with Mama. My youngest 2 children (India & Minnie) out of my 5 children ??? #fitnessmom #fitmom #fitmum #fitspo #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #bodygoals #weightloss #diet #fitness #fitgirls #girlswholift #gymbunny #gym #gymaddict #shapeup #nevergiveup @womensbest #womensbest @thefitmomsclub #gymwear #workout #eercise #healthy #tone #fitnessgoals #abs #6pack #muscles #instafit #booty #legs @mamaslatinas

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Feb 21 2017 at 1:24 am PST

The Council amended a Healthy lifestyle is usually associated with something tedious and boring. However, in reality it is not. The correct way of life helps a person to realize their plans and achieve my goals, to always be on top and look great.

I suggest you to apply these principles of a healthy lifestyle, and you will notice how your quality of life dramatically improved, and the mood is always good.

These 3 ??? my other 2 are holidaying with their grandma but are very much missed ?? swimwear by @bahimibeachwear? #mum #fitmum #firmom #fitspo #mummy #mummyblogger #bikini #bodygoals #fitnessmotivation #motivation #goals #swimwear #workout #eercise #beachbody #bikinibody #fitness #fit #abs #kidswear #fitgirls #girls #gym #mom #shapeup #tone #gains #mama #fashion #dubai

Publication of SIMONE GATELY OFFICIAL (@simonegatelyfitmum5) Jun 6 2017 at 1:45 am PDT

Simon gatli is a great example for those who want to always look gorgeous. We wish that she will continue to inspire young mothers to achieve and work on them.

Tell us about these simple ways to stay in great shape my friends. Motivate each other and conquer new heights together!

The author

Anastasia Davidenko Nastya does yoga and loves travelling. Fashion, architecture and all fine — that aspires to a girl's heart! Anastasia is engaged in design of interiors and makes unique jewelry with a floral theme. Wants to live in France, learn the language and keenly interested in the culture of this country. Believes that the person needs a lifetime to learn something new. Favorite Anastasia book — "Eat, pray, love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Tags

See also

New and interesting