10 stories of how an accident changed the life of people upside the head

Fifty nine million seven hundred forty four thousand seven hundred fifty three

As said Balzac, the case is the greatest novelist in the world.

Site overheard on the Internet stories of people whose lives are dramatically turned over because of one random act.

Twenty eight million four hundred eighty one thousand six hundred sixty nine

• I'm 30, I'm the owner of the pub. Go to work by metro. Externally this huge bull. Once at the exit of the train saw that one girl with a backpack can not on their own to batinusa. Decided to help her: he took the hood and went along with her. The next morning, looking, looking at me in the car — so we are 2 months together and went, I helped her out.

She gave me to listen to my music and generally acted cute and shy, I even began to regret that she was only 15 years old. But one day it became clear that it goes not to school, as I thought, and to work in the Department of social policy and she is 25. It turned out that I have 2 months brought from metro in the hood official. And it would be the most epic fail in 30 years if she hadn't agreed to go with me to the cafe.
  • What I have learned!When I was in 4th grade, before the summer holidays we gave flowers to the teachers, and I had a huge expensive bouquet. I had to congratulate the teachers, but... They were cruel and unjust! And I gave the one who really deserved the lady. But the next year we didn't see her. And now, after 9 years, a friend told that she is his neighbor and then I left school and started their business. Says she gave hope.
Ninety six million nine hundred forty two thousand eight hundred twenty

• "Suddenly fate? And I'm not wearing makeup» always I kept repeating myself. Until he broke his leg in two places after falling in the bathroom. Went to the emergency room with nedobity leg, polusmerti the nail varnish, in my grandmother's jacket and without a hint of makeup. Met his destiny — a guy with a broken arm and nedobity half a beard. Together for 5 years.
  • One night I heard something fall in the hallway. It turned out the book. It fell from the shelf and opened on the page titled "How to lose weight". Mused.
  • Once went to a club with a friend, sit at the bar, comes up to a guy and says: "Come to me, I'll show you my raccoon". No, of course, I was glued, but for the first time. Was wondering went. There, he opens the door and runs out to meet him, a REAL raccoon! In General, several months are already living together: I am a guy and raccoon Garik.
Ninety million two hundred seventy six thousand five hundred fifty four

• Rode the bus to the exam and suddenly hear within me: "get off at this stop, go to cafes, make a bridge". I think, what the hell, I have an exam! Bus stops, inside of me something clicks and I get out. Go to a cafe, doing the bridge and hear a guy yelling something. I just took off, and the guy behind me! Caught up and asked why the bridge was made in the cafe. And I say that I do not know. He was almost in tears. A month ago his family died in a car accident. He could not accept and decided to commit suicide. Had lunch and thought, "God, if you exist and I must continue to live, give me a sign". And here I am.
  • Dreaming about Berlin, the money was not a year diligently saving up for the trip. The last day I was walking down the street on the outskirts, saw a barbershop and decided to get a haircut at the memory. The Barber offered to cut me in on the taste — to make a surprise, and I agreed. He's an hour away from my boring haircut made so stylish that I was afraid to do, because he felt not cool enough.

Went out and across the road a clothing store, decided for a new way to buy sverhpredelna shirt. Bought a shirt, came home, seemed like a week, decided to complete the image of a tough guy to put on muscle. After 6 months I had quite a sporty body and in that time, I was in love with a girl. With the appearance of a girl was not enough time to have learned to use it properly, and then increased effectiveness at work.

After another 4 months for my success I was promoted to Manager, increased income, bought a car, the girl started to save for the wedding. And yesterday I received a letter that my company accepted my application and I was transferred to another office, which is located in Berlin.
  • 5 years ago I dropped from the balcony of the package with water on the head of a strange woman. But yesterday learned that 5 years ago my wife (and we met 3 years ago) went on a date with a man who had to propose to her, but some bastard fell off the balcony at her pack with water, and she couldn't make it so wet. Her boyfriend thought it was a very frivolous about it, and they broke up. 5 years ago I crashed the wedding to my current wife! Pride!
Fifty four million two hundred eighty thousand five hundred eighty eight

• At uni I really liked this one guy liked it so much that I constantly imagined how we meet and then live happily ever after. Was doobries to the fact that mixed reality with dreams — after the holidays, thinking about something of his, approached him and kissed him, saying, "I missed you so much!"A bit overwhelming the guy realized that I'm stupid. Apologized and ran away. He caught up to me, said he did not understand what it is now, but he not against to continue.
  • I'm 35. At work I'm the boss, in the life of a hermit. I have no friends, but there is one constant habit I go to the same pub, sit in the back of the bar and just drink Guinness.

In one of the regular evenings in the pub someone suddenly closed my eyes and said, "guess who?"The girl behind I realized I was wrong and apologized, went to the other end of the bar. She was so young, light, with eyes like two large black beads — not like everyone else. I couldn't think, and "Guinness" suddenly became some bitter.

She's been waiting for someone, but apparently in vain. I became like crazy to figure out how to speak with her, but nothing came to mind. The bar closed, she zasobiralas. I ran out and due to the bad weather and her sad look offered to give her a ride home.

In the car she chattered incessantly — she was so full of life! I forgot to ask her number, came to his senses only at home. Went to the pub in a week, and there she is. Sitting in my seat. I closed her eyes with his hands and said, "guess who?"She laughed and said, "I thought you was never gonna come here!»

via #image1355665

Tags

See also

New and interesting