The photographer takes the most lovely photos of the squirrels, because I friends with them

Five million ninety thousand eight hundred ninety

48-year-old Geert Weggen (Geert Weggen), a carpenter by profession and a photographer by vocation, shoots squirrels for several years now. He lives in a village in Switzerland, on the edge of the forest, and the animals simply drop in to visit him. The photographer leaves them with nuts and interesting things, coming up with unusual subjects. Proteins are accustomed to Gert, and some even settled on his roof.

Site like creativity and kindness to the animals that comes through in every frame.

"I love nature and people, but have ceased to travel 10 years ago." Forty million four hundred thirty six thousand two hundred seventy nine

"Now take off close to home — the forest, mountains, animals..."

"And these are my best travel". Fifty six million eight hundred thirty five thousand eight hundred thirty six

Gert first noticed the squirrels in the garden a couple of years ago. Eighty eight million eight hundred four thousand two hundred fifty nine

He began to leave them nuts and seeds. Fifty four million eight hundred twenty two thousand two hundred forty eight

A few animals began to look to him every day. Thirty four million four hundred sixty four thousand three hundred two

For one of the proteins he even built a house on the roof. Eighty one million eight hundred thirty three thousand nine hundred sixty two

And when she had three kids, one for grown squirrels. Eighty five million two hundred eight thousand nine hundred thirty four

"In my photographs I strive to capture the dreams and fantasies". Sixty eight million one hundred ninety two thousand one hundred eighteen

"Some people think I use photoshop. Nothing of the sort!"

"Just hiding nuts in various interesting things and patiently wait." Twenty seven million one hundred sixty one thousand six hundred ninety seven

"Catch a good shot sometimes you have days..."

"So I'm glad that I can take pictures from the kitchen window". Sixty eight million fifty thousand two hundred fifty seven

"Squirrels have a different character — someone eating out of my hand, someone decide". Sixty one million one hundred sixty one thousand seven hundred

"But they're sneaky — I got peanuts with my kitchen". Eighty four million five hundred seventy three thousand four hundred fifty three

"I am a person who strives to see the magic..."

"And lives in a fairy tale, which he himself invented". Thirty five million seven hundred eighty six thousand one hundred sixty three

via #image1005715

Tags

See also

New and interesting