come back

Photo project "cherished picture" helps to go back to the past. And to make us a little dobrey.Teylor Jones, Canadian, '21 years old, such as sitting at home and went through a box of old family photos. Among them was a picture of his younger brother, sitting at the kitchen table. Taylor suddenly noticed that it faces the same chair, and he is sitting at the same table. He combined an old picture with a new environment, and he had the idea to do a little blog for friends, where they could upload photos in which the past intersects with the present.
A few months later blog "Dear heart Photo» (Dear Photograph) became the internet phenomenon in North America, the UK, Brazil and Australia: 3.5 million visitors and seventh place in the ranking Time «top 50 sites in 2011».
The sudden popularity of the project, thought up in 5 minutes, is easy to explain - these pictures are simple, but very profound. They are all the most important people's feelings, to remember how it was good once, speaking as they miss those days. They and a few words for each photo are filled with love.

The International Day of Families suggest that you go back to the atmosphere of the past with a light selection of touching and dear to the photos.

Dear Photographer,
Steps in the past lead us into the future.
Mel

Dear Photographer,
The grass does not look as much green without it. I miss her and I can not wait for our emergency meeting.
Love, Dad

Dear Photographer,
My coolest grandpa was the best horse. I miss the jumps ...
Lauren

Dear Photographer,
Old empty swing, but a mother's heart is never empty.
Marianne Yuttsi

Dear Photographer,
Please tell Toby that I love it. I'm so sorry that I did not have the courage to tell him "goodbye».
He is always in my heart, Michelle

Dear Photographer,
I hope my dad was proud of me.
Ryan

Dear Photographer,
A month later, I go to the university. How is it that I just realized how simple it was to be a kid? I will miss this place ...
James Politano

Dear Photographer,
Release the mother's hand on the first day of school was always the most difficult.
Liz

Dear Photographer,
More than 25 years have passed, and the house was still blue, and my mom still looks at me.
Alexander

Dear Photographer,
Who knew 20 years ago that my little brother Harry will still be looking up ... he is now an air traffic controller.
With love, Christian

Dear Photographer,
We live in an old house for 15 years. We are still every day we hear his footsteps and laughter.
Love, grandson

Dear Photographer,
There were times when my mother would have to wear the same clothes.
Fabio

Dear Photographer,
Remember, we decided to see what will come out if my brother primotat shrinked to a tree? How we laughed!
Annie Enderle

Dear Photographer,
Dad left us ... but the strength of his hands will always be around us.
Holly

Dear Photographer,
I fell in love with a woman. I'm not ready to let it go ... but she's gone.
McKenzie Dillingham

Dear Photographer,
That would put on Dad's hat and is now again and again to catch a big fish!
Deb Wheaton

Dear Photographer,
I told you that there would come better days.
Joel Witt

Dear Photographer,
It's time to walk the dog again.
Nikki Lynn

Dear Photographer,
Some things never change.
Michael Gallagher

Dear Photographer,
I will always remember my first fish.
Brian Thurman

Dear Photographer,
Thank you for all that we had.